Boyfriend has online dating profile?

Druss
My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months. He has been out of work for the last month or so and couldn’t pay his bills so we moved in together so I can help out. He changed when we moved in together, he still tells me he loves me, and I know he’s not cheating because we live in the middle of nowhere and he hardly leaves the house. He lost his motivation, and has pulled away from me. I've been cheated on before and I let my insecurities get the best of me and I snooped his phone just to see what’s up. I found an online dating app in his browser history. At first I was furious and created my own, fake, account and initiated a conversation with him. During our chat he told me that he was taken and there was no chance of meeting, that he was bored and was just browsing profiles to pass the time. He described me as sweet, kind, and a good woman. However he did go on to tell me that he’s missing a part of himself and he’s not sure what he wants.

I know that I need to talk to him about this, but before I do I’d like a guys perspective on this so I don’t blow it out of proportion. Is just browsing profiles a thing? I know you always check out a pretty woman, but looking on dating sites? I just feel like this is a slippery slope and that he’s looking to replace me, could I be wrong?

Boyfriend has online dating profile?
11
2