Do you think a grown married man really needs a ‘man cave’ in his home?

So, yeah, basically a man cave retreat with gaming console/equipment and a fridge for beer etc. Do you really think that grown married men need one of those in their home?

To be honest the idea infuriates me. The last thing I want when I move in with someone is for them to have some immature childish man cave in the house. Honestly find it quite bothersome considering living together should be about adulting and possible raising kids... not doing what you did as a teen.
  • I’d let my husband have a man cave
  • I feel the same as you
  • Men who want man caves are immature
    Vote C
  • There’s nothing wrong with a guy wanting a man cave in his home
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
I guess my biggest issue is potentially marrying a man who might spend all of his spare time in there. That’s the part that would infuriate me most. Sitting on an xbox while I Cook and clean etc after a long day’s work is hardly fair.

844

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, when the woman has gone through the entire house gaying it up we need a place where testosterone still exists.

• Or a place, where our balls can have a rest :) Since our testicles are the producers of the T-hormones.

• Lol, you're welcome 😊

• Hands down best answer goes to you 😂😂