If I'm not willing to wait for my boyfriend. Does it mean I don't love him?

My boyfriend is currently working in another state and for the past three months we saw each other three times, once a month each time.
This weekend he told me he won't be able to make it next month for work reasons and I got very upset. He told me that it's few more weeks and that he's willing to wait.
He kind of made me question my feelings for him too. I started to wonder if maybe I don't love him as much as I think if I'm ready to give up?
I also told him that if he's so busy maybe there is no place for me in his life. He took it seriously and switched his shifts so we we able to Skype for a few hours.
What is your opinion, guys and girls?

517

Most Helpful Guys

• What does working in another state mean and is he coming back? Many guys have jobs that makes them travel.. so in the end you need to be okay with your man traveling for work. If not and you want someone whom you can see on a much regular basis then the right thing to do is be honest with yourself and him and go find that person.

• Maybe you are not well suited for being in relationship.

• What makes you say it?

• You are questioning your commitment to him and perhaps you should be questioning it.

• Good point.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be frank with you. It can be that you love him so much that it tear you apart being far from him. When you love someon with all ur being you will wait for him. Your behavior in my case I would say is normal to be upset but to think of leaving him I might question that one.