When did you know it was love? Your soulmate? Your person?

When did you know it was love? Your soulmate? Your person?

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• 1st time I met him, I felt like I knew him from before.
    Like an old friend that I just reconnected with. I was comfortable in his presence and our conversation was smooth and flirty. I never felt like this with anyone in my life.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When you get that feeling that you want to throat punch them all the time for the stupid little things they do but you also want to love them & cherish them for the greater bigger picture they are doing for you.

2|2
    0|0
  • When I was extremely depressed, I'd cry myself to sleep and wished so many times that I could just die. and I would talk to my current boyfriend about it back when we were just friends since I felt so alone. He would call me every single night just to try his best to make me happy and cheer me up. It was the sweetest thing ever and that's when I knew someone in this world really does care about me. My boyfriend now makes me the happiest girl alive and I love him so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I looked at her one day and realized how she made me a better person, she was able to fill the roll of everything... she's all that was needed

and I can vouch for it being true because even years after we broke up, like presently, she still is someone I can trust 100% no matter what... over anyone else...
    she's someone I can call her up anytime, and it would never be weird... always like the last day we spoke...

2|1
    0|0
  • It was the 1996 playoffs The Bulls who had acquired Dennis Rodman and set a then single season win record of 72-10 eclipse the previous record holders the "72" Lakers. My DeMolay Basketball team had just won a couple months earlier our first of many championships. As the Bulls dispatched the Sonics in 6 games. I new basketball was not just a game to me anymore. I knew i was in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I realized it when the first thing she did, even after not talking to me for almost 2 years, was get in touch after she discovered that she would have time to build a relationship. She fell for me back in college, even when I had all these issues, but held off because she wanted to give me the time and attention she felt I deserved, and she didn't know if she could.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was love at first sight... unfortunately it melted into a pool of chocolate mess after a while... I haven't quite healed as yet 😥

1|0
    0|0
  • When we could sit and talk for hours on end. When we agreed to being completely honest with each other, and keeping that promise. When we accept each other and each other’s boundaries. When we could say anything without the fear of being judged.

1|0
    0|0
  • when we both couldn't deny our feelings anymore and had to say it. it's why we had to let each other go. very sad day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Were you otherwise encumbered? I hate those right person, wrong time situations

• @winterfox10 she was married and we fell in love. the husband played his part in it. he let us have fun with each other. but they had two babies together and it wasn't meant to be. very, very bad timing.

• Don’t believe in soul mates. When I stop using common sense... that’s how I know it’s love.

1|2
    0|0
  • You get that feeling that this person is someone you want to spend your life with, the person you don’t want to mess things up with. It’s a indescribable feeling but you will know.

0|0
    0|0
  • When we went through so rough times and she was ride or die! That’s when I know. You never know until your going through your lowest moments

1|0
    0|0
  • The thing is, you can't. There may always be someone better. The idea of a soulmate is a fiction we made up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope. Once you found a soulmate, no one can ever measure up to this specific person.

• Show All
    • So you don't believe in God?

• @shimmeryns Of course not.

You thought I did?

• When he made me cry tears of joy. I rarely cry and I was so happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I first laid eyes on her and she popped her hood for me. 😊
    It was more than love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just knew right away that my boyfriend is my soulmate even though I was with a guy before him

1|0
    0|0
  • As he cheered me up and make me smile and listen to me when I don't feel well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in soulmates because soulmates will never leave you years later.

0|0
    0|0
  • in love with what? my left hand?

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm alone :(

2|0
    0|0
  • She said she loved smoking weed, eating take aways and loved watching peep show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my pug son is my treasure. Just kinda knew

2|0
    0|0
  • Great story and now I must have ribs.

0|2
    0|0
  • When i cared more for her than i did for myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • When we first spoke

2|0
    0|0
  • Soulmates are wishful thinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll let ya know inf I ever meet such a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never find my girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know :(

0|0
    0|0
  • When she told me that she is sorry that it took so long for her to find me in this life, and that we search for each other every life and will in every future life. When she told me I am her North Star and I bring so much happiness to her soul and mind. When she wanted to marry me and told me I would honor her to give her a child every year.

0|0
    0|0
    • You need to stop reading fairy tales man

• Show All
    • @princessfromjupiter Actually meet her only 1 year ago but it would be nice to have that many kids already with her

• @princessfromjupiter and... even for a second if a fairytale is true... it worths a life of waiting. That pure beauty of finding a soulmate can't compare to this degrading world and people who lost their way, people who drown in unhappiness and frustration.

• When I asked him if he wanted to get married on our first date and he didn't freak out.
    Of course we are still not married after a few years but I knew where the relationship could potentially be headed from the start.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes