What is the most painful thing you've been told?

Inspired by this video I just watched
https://youtu.be/Dr10kEq-eu4

(I cried when I watched this, the last one had me fucked up)

The most painful thing I've been told is when my mom was mad at me (can't remember why) and she told me that I'm a demon and all I want to do is make our family suffer.

I think when my mom came home a around a year ago and told me - "(blank) died this morning, we need to go to school to check on ur sister to make sure she's fine." Was more painful, especially the way she worded it cos I thought she was joking.
MHO?

1826

Most Helpful Guys

• Ayee, I just watched that video yesterday too! 👌 Man some of their stories made my eyes water! :') Brace yourself...

I was always the "new kid" in schools because I moved so much. I was used to joking around and easily fitting before I moved. But one school was wayyy different. It wasn't at all like my previous school. It was 90% African American school but I grew up in predominantly White/Hispanic schools. I noticed most everybody there was trying to be a gangster and act hard. I didn't share any of those characteristics so to them I was the perfect candidate to bully.

Since I didn't fit in, some of who I thought were my friends would tell others that I was "the most annoying person in the world". That made nobody want to talk or hang out with me. Tired of being alone, I decided to be purposefully annoying to people so I would at least get some attention rather than none. I would annoy people just so they would interact with me. I know I kinda was asking for this but people would (on the regular) tell me that I was ugly and to kill myself and that nobody loved me. I didn't know the extent of the words then but now I know that they were just sinking down into my subconscious thoughts. I believe that's what stemmed my anxiety.

• My mom told me that a relative that I really admired passed away. Hadent cried fr ove 4 years but that night I did. I had just thought of him the evening as I was walking home

Most Helpful Girl

• Compared to some of the things people have said both in the video and in the comments, mine is nothing. The most painful thing anybody has ever told me was that I wasn't going to make it in life and accomplish my dreams. I know I should disregard it, but it's different because it came from my own father. Multiple times.