How true is this😂😂?

How true is this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?
5d
I think it meant that girls who sleep with older men for money will stop getting anything in return if the men they date stopped cheating on their wife

1124

Most Helpful Guys

• That 95% is really exaggerated.
    Two things... First not every older guy with money cheats on his wife. Most are actually are faithful. Second girls don't need them to have money to eat. They can buy their own things and have boyfriends their age. Gold digger and pervert old men are a thing, but they do not represent most of the population, not even close!

• 2d

This gives me hope that there are still decent people in the world. Not a lot of hope but some.

• Well guys do eat a lot and I guess depending on the person it could be true but most women today dont cook so not really true

Most Helpful Girls

• The "95% of girls will die of hunger" part is probably not that accurate... Otherwise... Pretty true lol