How true is this😂😂?

How true is this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?
Updates:
5d
I think it meant that girls who sleep with older men for money will stop getting anything in return if the men they date stopped cheating on their wife

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• That 95% is really exaggerated.
    Two things... First not every older guy with money cheats on his wife. Most are actually are faithful. Second girls don't need them to have money to eat. They can buy their own things and have boyfriends their age. Gold digger and pervert old men are a thing, but they do not represent most of the population, not even close!

1|1
    0|0
    • 2d

This gives me hope that there are still decent people in the world. Not a lot of hope but some.

• Well guys do eat a lot and I guess depending on the person it could be true but most women today dont cook so not really true

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The "95% of girls will die of hunger" part is probably not that accurate... Otherwise... Pretty true lol

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm afraid I really didn't get the joke.. o. O

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's true lol but it is funny.

I don't get the whole girls being into older men thing. I mean I'm into older women, but I don't prefer them over someone my age or younger. Variety is attractive. However you have women disgusted that men like younger women, but every woman I've ever met has preffered older men lol makes no sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • How true is it well first off what the hell does that mean I was married 25 years and never once cheated on my wife Iโ€™ve never cheated on a girlfriend because I think thatโ€™s low class and Iโ€™ve had it done to me and I donโ€™t like it what is it mean girls will starve

1|0
    0|0
  • Can be true. Think about how marriage is now. Both are working and get little time with each other with mixed schedules. Back then the woman usually stayed at home so all time was dependant on the husband. Man comes home , has sex with wife every night , goes to sleep , then work. repeat. Today that just doesn't happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mental capacity slowed down a lot today can someone care to explain this to me pls

3|3
    0|0
    • 5d

Well in my opinion it makes both look bad, like older men cheating on their wives and girls just doing dirty things just for money

• Wh... what da fuck?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not true at all. Why doesn't anyone ever talk about young women that are sleeping with older men who have NO money? Everyone assumes the older guy must have money and a lot of them don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • It takes two to cheat him and her. If she knows he's married she's cheating too and that could only mean that 95% of girls are cheaters.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's meant to be funny? It's actually just sexist bullshit.

1|2
    0|0
    • 5d

To the update.
      Well then the joke should have been worded way differently.
      Now it just seems to be calling men cheaters in general.

• First thing come to mind, oh like sugarbabies? I find this only slightly funny but not true at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • And how foolish of anyone to assume that "95%" girls do that? It's pretty lame I guess but then I realized that it's a meme after all and meme for a reason,

0|0
    1|0
  • It's a pretty over zealous interpretation of the stats. I'd say 2% true.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would say some countries where itโ€™s a hard life for most girls , totally agree

1|1
    0|0
  • wouldn't know ice never cheated just said ready to break up

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf Never heard of it, but I was faithful to my ex wife

1|0
    0|0
  • I understand its a joke but its simply not true

2|1
    1|0
  • Nope not true.