How often do you tell your partner you love them?

My girlfriend complains that i dont tell her that often. How often do you say "I Love You?" How often do you tell your partner you love them?

1410

1410
  • My partner and I tell each other everyday. When we wake up, before going to bed, randomly throughout the day.. But honestly, once a day is enough if you are able to show your partner how much you love them with sweet gestures and etc. Actions speak louder than words.

• Girls do that a lot. They often need constant reassurance that you love them. There's no number, but you're going to have to learn to say it a lot. Women are so used to communicating thier feelings with other women that it makes them uncomfortable that men don't or not as much. To them it seems stand offish and stoic, but to us it's normal. We communicate through our actions instead.

• Maybe a couple times a week. There are other ways of saying I love you, like the teasing or the silly faces

• Usually after kissing them (which isn't often since I'm still at school and we have busy schedules).

Otherwise, everytime just after saying good night

• All the time. Every chance I get. When we sleep, we tell each other at least 5 times before we actually shut the fuck up and sleep. On average, we probably say it 20 to 30 times a day.

• Not really into words as long as dude shows it. and vice Versa.

• I did it every so often. About once a week. twice at most

• I don't know not very often, he knows I love him if I say it all the time it'll lose meaning anyways.

• Every day, a couple times a day. Some times through text.

• I don't like to say it often , because it loses it's meaning

• Never... if you start complimenting girls to much they will think your a sucker ass "nice guy"... aka unfuckable

• Never. I don't like to lie to people.

• Generally, I tell him at least once a day.

• I say it far more often than my boyfriend does.

• Twice a day.

• I tell my boyfriend everyday that I love him

• Not often. He knows it though

• Everyday :3

• When ever I am close

• Very rarely.

• Rarely. He knows that I love him

• Once a month

• Everyday

• All the time... every time we talk... distance does it to you