What makes you become bored with someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Someone who doesn't put in the same amount of effort that you do with them can become very boring. Like a single sided conversation and you're the only one who is actually trying to have a conversation.

0|2
    0|0
  • Their consistent lack of enthusiasm during dialogue, interaction, or conversation

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• When they stop trying, stop caring about making things fun and exciting or when they slip into a routine that makes it seem like you're convenient not wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shallowness. Lack of intelligence.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Usually I become bored when they talk without speaking facts and they are just bursting out their own opinions and sometimes they are almost offensive. Or when someone keeps talking about themselves only!

0|0
    0|0
  • -They can't hold a conversation for long or we don't have much in common
    -Idle chitchat. I cannot stand people that just say hi, sup, what are you doing... and that's it. I don't have time for that
    -People that talk about the same thing over and over again

0|1
    0|0
  • Having someone that doesn't try communicate with you or they do but they are very dull and don't put in the effort. When you're with someone and they are really wanting to get to know you, constantly talking to you but then they became too relaxed and don't try have proper conversations and don't communicate well. Someone who talks about the same things over and over again. Having someone brag constantly. There are many reasons to lose interest or become bored with someone.

0|1
    0|1
  • Often it's as much to do with me as it is with them. Maybe they were only a novelty in the first place and the novelty wears off. Or maybe I stop putting the right kind of effort in. Other times they may stop putting the effort in. Chemistry isn't always there, or isn't always there in enough of an amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's not much to talk about or to do. If everything is a routine, nothing new, if he doesn't want to do things with me, if he play his video games all the time and has no interest in other things

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's just them nonstop sex wise, so I look for stuff to change it up, or I like to have them do stuff with another person, then come back to me. It's worked out well for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • - Little to no common interests
    - Shy/too little talkative
    - Not answering properly, lack of respect and won't communicate properly
    - "God dag mann økseskaft" aka. "Saying something irrelevant".

E. g.: - Why are you not happy with our new president?
    - The weather is quite nice.
    - Did you hear what I say?
    - Yes, I did. The president has nice hair and is a funny man.
    - What do you think of him? I mean his policies.
    - Why do it matter?
    - I'm curious.
    - Funny. The weather is good.

(I knows men doing that personally, so I would never date a person like that ^)

- Lack of effort and enthusiasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they only talk about themselves and never ask me questions, when they don't have much to say, when they're very self-pitying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of common interests. Engagement in stupid crap I have no interest in.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think eventually you become bored. That’s why a lot of relationships don’t last. You have to work on them. Out in the effort and keep things sexual and fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • When he doesn't catch my vibe, and I don't catch his.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they only talk about themselves and constantly ask me the same questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I think when people stop putting in the effort to be sexy in general and If they’re unwilling to experiment in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • when they don't talk about anythn interesting, don't laugh at things, hanging around eachother non stop every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, when they decide to shoot up a mosque for example

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is really passive. Always waiting for the guy to do everything. I’m not trying to date myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Them being a normal human..
    And not having a crazy side..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I work at relationship every day keep her happy

0|0
    0|0
  • When they bring anything up they just say the same old same old

0|0
    0|0
  • When they come across as fake.

I don’t judge someone, as long as they have a strong spine.

0|0
    0|0
  • l never get bored its best to try and work things through

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of effort or enthusiasm

0|1
    0|0
  • When they are stuck in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • When the conversation is gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad sax 🎷

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't talk.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

How much does she need to talk to not become boring?

I'm seeing someone and I don't talk a lot. I'm really calm person and shy. What can I do to not become boring?

• 3d

@SuccessfulPoem It becomes boring when you almost don't talk at all, or if you never try to start a conversation. At least for me. If it's too one-sided it's not interesting.

• all the freaking time

0|0
    0|0
  • Chatty girl or girls that don’t say anything

0|0
    0|0
  • When they don't say much and act distant

0|0
    0|0
  • If they complain the same story over and over again

1|0
    0|0
  • The convos seems off and y’all dont feel any interests anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • Two faced people.
    People who talk about others.
    People who are repetitive.
    People who are self absorbed.
    People who don't try having conversations with you so you land up having to always strike up conversation with them.

1|1
    0|0
  • When they constantly talk behind your back but you can still hear them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes