Guys: what would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

Guys: what would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Rejecting someone is harder. It's really sad when someone likes you and makes the courage to confess, and well you don't really know what to say. Because you don't wanna hurt their feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell someone that I love them, when I don’t know if they feel the same way. Telling someone I don’t love them back feels horrible but it is easier to do

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• To tell someone that I love them, definitely.
    To tell someone that I dont love them without hurting them is not that difficult.

1|0
    0|0
  • Harder to tell them you don't love them back, knowing that it will break someone's heart is way harder than saying how you feel

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simple

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely that I don't love em back.. She would have just opened her heart to me, and to say that would be... Hard..

2|0
    0|0
  • Because I know how I feel when im rejected. I would say telling a woman I dont feel the same. I dont love you is the worse saying but I dont like stringing others either.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think giving yourself over completely to someone emotionally is one of the hardest things a person can do. it can be taken away in an instant.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have a heart for people, if its not romantic love, its the kind of love you give a friend. So telling some one i dont love them would be hard for me

1|1
    0|0
  • I think that you don't love them back. Because love is a very passionate feeling and you're going to hurt them emotionally for a really long time.

2|1
    0|0
  • That i don’t love back if i know the person is deeply in love with me. But it’s also hard to tell someone you love them if they let you know they are not into you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them... but it's not like I've done a lot of rejections before. I think just saying I Love You is tough if I mean it, if it's just to say it then it's easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Telling someone is love them is pretty easy if I'm already with them.
    Saying I don't would be a bit harder.

1|0
    0|0
  • To tell someone I don’t love them back. Telling someone that is more negative than positive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly its a tie. Both can ruin everything. While yes it could help something grow its unlikely with todays hookup and metoo culture

1|0
    0|0
  • That I don’t love them back rejection is harder for me to give than to take.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them since there is no investment for the latter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Easy... that I don't love them. Everyone likes when people love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably that I don't love her back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t love them back 😩😩😥😥

1|0
    0|0
  • Non of them.
    Isn't hard to do any of them for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I don't love them back.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I loved him.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't , I would not say it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That you don't love them back.

1|0
    0|0
  • To say i dont love them back

1|0
    0|0
  • Luckily I love most women in one way or another that show interest in me.
    It's easy for me to say it.
    I can say it left and right and mean it.
    I always love them back.

0|0
    0|0
  • To tell them that I don't love them back. Romantic love is such a tender emotion and a person's self-esteem gets tied to it being accepted by the person they like. If a girl liked me and I didn't like her back like that it would make me feel really sad inside. But I also know from experience that girls don't directly put themselves like that, they send mutual friends and what not to give hints. I've always sugar coated it if I didn't feel the same.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes