Guys: what would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

623

Most Helpful Girls

• Rejecting someone is harder. It's really sad when someone likes you and makes the courage to confess, and well you don't really know what to say. Because you don't wanna hurt their feelings.

• Tell someone that I love them, when I don’t know if they feel the same way. Telling someone I don’t love them back feels horrible but it is easier to do

Most Helpful Guys

• To tell someone that I love them, definitely.
    To tell someone that I dont love them without hurting them is not that difficult.

• Harder to tell them you don't love them back, knowing that it will break someone's heart is way harder than saying how you feel