Do you think that there is a soulmate out there for you?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. Because there is no such thing as a soulmate. The idea of it is Greek myth and its not real. The REALITY is YOU have to pick who you want as the soulmate of your own free will. Which means through good times and bad times, success or failure, you and that person are responsible and accountable for your actions in a relationship and your choices. Back in the day, people picked their own partners, either by prisoners of war, arranged marriages, prayers to their god/God, insight, visions, etc.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes I believe in soulmate/twin flames... it’s a pretty deep or hurtful connection. They say you have one twin flame but multiple soulmates 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I have never heard that. And did you write about this on quora?

• 5d

No I never wrote anything on Quora. But yeah it’s said that your soulmate can even be the same sex as you, it can be something not romantic as they are in your life to make you learn a lesson. Your twin flame is your destined partner in life and it is love, you have just one. You’ll know it, as it’s deep full of ups and downs and very intense. You’re basically on the same wavelength. There’s a few good YouTube videos as well.

• 5d

I'm not sure I believe that, but I certainly wish it was true. And that you always found them

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm quite sceptical of the entire concept of a soulmate existing but especially the idea that there is one specific person that fits you perfectly.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think so! I just hope I’m aware and really lucky to find him/that he finds me. 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

Me and my guy were childhood friends, so that gave us a bit of a soulmate feel. When I met him again as an adult it was as if I found something I lost. Something was right about us when we were together. He felt the same.

Half of that feeling was definitely caused by the fact we had too many shared memories as kids, when we were small, honest, and vulnerable. As adults, we felt we could trust each other and be just as honest and vulnerable with each other as we once were as kids.

The other half, which is compatibility in temperament and personality, beliefs and life goals etc etc, were all accidental.

I can imagine a situation where, even though we would feel close because of our childhood, we wouldn't start dating because of how our personalities and/or beliefs developed in a way which would make us incompatible.

I think going for someone compatible to you would solve 50% of the soulmate problem. The other half is building trust and friendship and opening yourself up as you pass time together.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, and I seriously do feel like I've found him :)

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Congratulations! That would be so awesome if you are right and this is him

• 5d

Aaaww thank you! I completely agree. Would be amazing :)

• Nope, it sounds great but also if it was true I'd hate living my whole life wondering if the girl I married was actually my soulmate or if she was still out there, maybe even sad and alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am living with mine!

1|1
    0|0
  • I honestly do not know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I already met him and I'm with him

0|1
    0|0
  • I give up.. It's nice to dream though.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

NEVER give up! It is a legacy from my late father. He always said that I should never stop learning, so I just turned that into NEVER give up!

• No that doesn't exist

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes