Do you think that there is a soulmate out there for you?

114

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. Because there is no such thing as a soulmate. The idea of it is Greek myth and its not real. The REALITY is YOU have to pick who you want as the soulmate of your own free will. Which means through good times and bad times, success or failure, you and that person are responsible and accountable for your actions in a relationship and your choices. Back in the day, people picked their own partners, either by prisoners of war, arranged marriages, prayers to their god/God, insight, visions, etc.

• Yes I believe in soulmate/twin flames... it’s a pretty deep or hurtful connection. They say you have one twin flame but multiple soulmates 🤷🏻‍♀️

• 5d

I have never heard that. And did you write about this on quora?

• 5d

No I never wrote anything on Quora. But yeah it’s said that your soulmate can even be the same sex as you, it can be something not romantic as they are in your life to make you learn a lesson. Your twin flame is your destined partner in life and it is love, you have just one. You’ll know it, as it’s deep full of ups and downs and very intense. You’re basically on the same wavelength. There’s a few good YouTube videos as well.

• 5d

I'm not sure I believe that, but I certainly wish it was true. And that you always found them

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm quite sceptical of the entire concept of a soulmate existing but especially the idea that there is one specific person that fits you perfectly.