Isn't it crazy out of 7.7 billion people on the planet you feel like you'll never find another to love after a failed relationship?
What Girls & Guys Said43
It sure is.
Yes, I've felt that way about basically every guy i've ever really liked - only to replace him with a new desire in a matter of months or years.
No. Just count
1. How many of those 4 billion men are married
2. How many have girlfriends
3. How many don't find you attractive
4. How many wouldn't marry you because of your ethnicity/race/religion
5. How many you wouldn't marry because of their ethnicity/race/religion
6. How many of them are from other countries with vastly different cultures that'd make starting and maintaining a relationship with them extremely costly and hard, if not impossible
+ many other factors.
Taking all of those into account, the number of potential partners we could realistically have isn't that high.
with all those people, statistically we have to have a match. hundreds of them.
Yea, i feel it too. Cause cannot move on
Yeah but 6 billion come from shithole countries
Being accepted is a pretty big dopamine hit. But when someone is really good at making you feel good and you get addicted to it... I wouldn't think it's about the 7.7 billion people but to find ourself worthy enough for a relationship.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.