Isn't it crazy out of 7.7 billion people on the planet you feel like you'll never find another to love after a failed relationship?

That dopamine chemical is so powerful. Like after a failed relationship you feel that you'll never love another out of 7.7 billion people on the planet the person you love is like the only who exist. What are your thoughts? #randomthinking

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sure is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've felt that way about basically every guy i've ever really liked - only to replace him with a new desire in a matter of months or years.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Just count

1. How many of those 4 billion men are married
    2. How many have girlfriends
    3. How many don't find you attractive
    4. How many wouldn't marry you because of your ethnicity/race/religion
    5. How many you wouldn't marry because of their ethnicity/race/religion
    6. How many of them are from other countries with vastly different cultures that'd make starting and maintaining a relationship with them extremely costly and hard, if not impossible

+ many other factors.

Taking all of those into account, the number of potential partners we could realistically have isn't that high.

0|0
    0|0
  • with all those people, statistically we have to have a match. hundreds of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, i feel it too. Cause cannot move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but 6 billion come from shithole countries

0|0
    0|0
  • Being accepted is a pretty big dopamine hit. But when someone is really good at making you feel good and you get addicted to it... I wouldn't think it's about the 7.7 billion people but to find ourself worthy enough for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes