I desperately need advice before I make a mistake... what do I do?

Sooo, long story short, I really like this girl. She's everything that I want, and I can't help but love her. there's only one problem... I don't know how to ask if she likes girls. I know being bisexual isn't very common, but I honestly want to know. I know if I ask her she'll probably feel weird around me so I need your advice. Should I go for her or force myself to stop loving her for our friendship? Will this be a mistake?

(Also, don't hate... if you're going to comment homophobic things, just don't. It's not nice to bully someone) Thank you :)

03