I desperately need advice before I make a mistake... what do I do?

Sooo, long story short, I really like this girl. She's everything that I want, and I can't help but love her. there's only one problem... I don't know how to ask if she likes girls. I know being bisexual isn't very common, but I honestly want to know. I know if I ask her she'll probably feel weird around me so I need your advice. Should I go for her or force myself to stop loving her for our friendship? Will this be a mistake?

(Also, don't hate... if you're going to comment homophobic things, just don't. It's not nice to bully someone) Thank you :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simply Put...
    Ask

if she is a good friend then she will say "Nope" and move on, otherwise she is a bad friend anyway, also, who knows maybe she is bi, or pansexual, besides do you want to hold onto the could-of-been's or take a chance. shoot me a text if you want to talk about this more, this is not the best answer i could give but im in a bit of a rush, as you can tell by my grammar and no caps!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to her and let her know how you feel.. if you need someone to talk to I'm here

1|1
    0|0
  • Just try to know she is lesbo or not before straight talks.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes