Do you consider yourself a catch?

Do you think your a good SO or not so much?
#wowgirl30qRocks#gag#
#wowgirl30qRocks#gag#

1627

Most Helpful Guys

• I think I'm a good partner, although I can always improve and do a lot better.

Most Helpful Girls

1425
  • I think I am

• Hmm dependent upon many factors.. Iโ€™m good in many ways and Iโ€™m a decent person. but as a catch as a partner... ultimately, I don't know. I think I have a lot of evolving to do.

Ohhh a catch. Not a good catch. Well yeah we are all catches ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• 5d

Some will be tossed back I suppose.

When I was a kid I used to run alllg the boardwalk and throw back all the poor fish that were suffocating to death.

People got suoer mad.. First few times I claimed innocence.. after that I just ran fast ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Totally off topic.. it just reminded me of those rush and those angry people and being 6 when I could do stuff like that without thinking twice. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• 5d

Thanks loved reminds my of Mystique

• 5d

You need to email me some of your photos I will send them only to you. I do stingrayxoxo and pink2000 semi often

• Unfortunately yes :/ I've currently got medical problems preventing me from having sex but I get approached normally every night I go out so like 3 times a week :'( but it doesn't bother me much, I just tell them im not intrested even though I am and carry on doing my own thing

• 5d

Iโ€™d date someone who couldnโ€™t have sex. Iโ€™m not propositioning you lol just adding to your comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 5d

@VIVANT haha thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚ I should be all good to go in a couple months :P but I'm not really looking to date atm, I'm more of a casual no strings attached, you do you, I'll do me, let's all go out to clubs and dance and have fun and whatever happens happens kinda guy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 5d

Gotcha ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• I have self love (was taught hi not so long ago by a therapist)
    No i don't and neither do any men i guess one wants a tans woman, too female for gay men too masculine for straight men however bi men are not so many in numbers that being said i have done things with straight men before they usually think me a cis female and then make a move like am in heat and when i decline (which is 50% 50% depending on my mood) they don't want anything else other than sex, which am okay with, as a wise woman once said it is better too a treated as the only woman on earth even if it's for one night.

the lure straight men for trans woman is the lack of danger of getting pregnant so they assume i don't want a condom during sex when in fact even if we all had vaginas we would still want them because of STI's they look at me like "you mean you think i have something?" and raise an eyebrow am like mor fearn say var? like seriously!! unless you want to run all the way to a gum clinic to get tested at like half 12 at night just fucking wrap it but no am a witch for even considering it then suddenly am a man in dress not female, so i stand there like wow i say no and you fucking rip my throat out for being safe? Jesus fuck me dead you just told me how famine i look and how you thought i was a cis butter me up and stick it in wam bam thank you mam, say no and i turn into the biggest tranphobe known to man! wow fucking just wow am shocked by the cheek of it oh and then hitting me becomes a good pass time because of saying no! in front of my mates as well they just looked at each other and one says "did you just threaten her because she said no to sex?" and here are cis woman saying men are violent to them and i say no they way more violent with other men and apparently saying no to sex as a trans woman makes me free game because i have a penis, lets just focus on my penis and not my entire body or face.
    Any way i will stop here and sorry for the rant this is the reason why i don't comment on this type of stuff i go on rants about stuff.

• Besides being good looking, funny and having a good job no I don't really think I am yet. I don't drive, I'm extremely accident-prone and not as independent as I could be. Given that I think with time I maybe once I'm a bit more older and muture I could definitely be

• 5d

You consider yourself good looking and funny, you write well and have anime eyes. You will not have any issue going places in life.

• 5d

Sure it does. Why wouldn't it? You are considering a catch to be at a level of perfection when a catch is merely consistent with the eye of the beholder and any woman who has those traits/abilities is widely considered to be a catch since many women do not have those things.

• 1d

You know, take your qualities and add your perceived "flaws" and you're literally different level PERFECT for a protective, fatherly guy, someone who wants to catch you when you fall, drive you because he likes to drive, and celebrates your immature side because he finds it harder to be light-hearted. Next you'll tell me you suffer anxiety and are used to someone helping you make decisions... if so I mean you're honestly just so beyond perfect for the right guy

• I can only go by what i have been told... marriage material
    so far they can't handle me
    do i? yes.. :) i do think i have great quailties with the man who will accpet me.

• 5d

I bet you do have great qualities. How can they not handle you? It'll be an adventure everyday!!

• I would be the perfect SO only to the right woman though.

• 5d

This is so true for all of us.

• 5d

@vivant good point. Still unsure if I'm ready for the frying pan. I'll still try though.

• 5d

No one is ever ready for the frying pan... maybe a slow bake ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Iโ€™m holding up pretty well in the looks department but Iโ€™m past my prime for any kind of relationship. Iโ€™m too jaded and more interested in staying healthy and career goals.

• I personally do not consider myself anything special, but I do try to improve myself so that I may be a decent partner for whomever God intends to pair me with.

• Gosh no. I definitely have my flaws and that's exactly why I don't let myself get into a relationship right now.

• Yes because...
    1. People will treat you the way you see you.
    2. If you don't see yourself as a catch, no one else will.
    3. You have to be confident in what you have and who you are.

• I'd like to think so! I don't seem to have much luck with most women I meet, though. My girlfriends, somehow, have truly been the most beautiful women that I (and most people) have ever met.

• I donโ€™t think of myself as either. I donโ€™t fucking date.

• I'm not 100% perfect but I can be kind and loyal to the ones I love , and I'm also faithful.

• Iโ€™m a mess tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I my humble opinion I'd say so, yeah!

• I don't know :(

• Yeah, I think I am.

• Perhaps

• I wish.

... does that count?

• I think for personality yes :)

• No. Not me.

• I'm just me

• I'm quite hot.

• F no.

• I kinda suck

• Ehhh Iโ€™m okay

• I hope so!

• Heck yeah

• I do

• Not really

• Absolutely , i believe that I am.

• Currently no.

• Right now? No, not at all.

• You better believe it

• I doubt it , i am hopeless case.

• 50 - 50 in my opinion

• I consider myself opposite of a catch.

• What is this picture?