Do you think faking love for sex causes problems?

My girlfriend loves me deeply. I feel only lust and no love. Iam faking love to get sex. Will that cause any trouble?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, especially when she gets pregnant and you abandon her because you don't love her, meanwhile she thought that you would stick around because she thought you loved her

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you treat her good i dont see a problem you might fall for her later just keep dropping your nuts in her nothing wrong with that

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course it does..
    You're using her. Tell her as soon as you can so you stop taking advantage of her, the longer it goes on, the more it's going to break you.

You are not a good man.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens but you can only fake it for so long before it becomes obvious you are faking it. Women are good at picking up on that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. You are objectifying her. Keep this up, and it's only a matter of time before you alienate or lose her when she realises what you have been doing to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone you really love. You can't spend the rest of your life with a person you "kinda like".

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it does lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.. Duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's not nice buddy , the girl loves you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that’ll cause problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Why on earth would you even think that it wouldn’t?

0|0
    0|0
    • Imagine she was faking love to get your money and resources. I’m sure that wouldn’t cause any trouble right?

• Show All
    • *hit*

• I convinced her. She agreed with me on lust. Now there won't be any faking. We'll do it in a proper manner. Problem Solved

Recommended myTakes