How do I deal with sexual frustration in a relationship?

Not sure what to do. My girlfriend and I have been together for 7 months and already we haven't had sex in 2 months when there's been plenty of chance to. She seemed to want to a lot at the start of our relationship but since this year it seems she's not as interested or there's always something wrong with her that makes her not want to. Unfortunately I have quite a high sex drive and it's getting to the point where I can't help getting irritated by it and I don't want to bring it up if I don't have to since she's said before it puts pressure on her. She gets stressed about her job a lot but if she wanted to have sex would she really let that get in the way for 2 months? The relationship is going really well apart from that so I don't know what to do. Either I bring it up and risk making it worse or don't mention it and feel worse inside. If I have to say something how should I go about doing it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are better off ending this , you are mismatched. Women tend to have far lower sex drives than men , so finding a match will be difficult.
    " She seemed to want to a lot at the start of our relationship but since this year it seems she's not as interested or there's always something wrong with her that makes her not want to " ... that rings alarm bells !!

0|0
    0|1
  • You have to bring it up. You have to be honest within a relationship. It could be pressure from work or somewhere else, it could be different sex drives. You'll only find out by talking about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, time to find another girlfriend this one is broken.

0|0
    0|1
  • Talk about it no good getting stressed, find out why...

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes