What are the moment you miss in being in a relationship?

The playful moment, cuddling, kisses...What are the moment you miss in being in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's the feeling you get when you're in love... and the way you can see the sunrise in your lovers eyes when they look at you with admiration...

1|1
    0|0
  • Just feeling loved and knowing that you’re everything someone wants.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Companionship more than anything. All the other perks are just perks, but companionship is the most important thing to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone caring about me.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• being loved and thought about... knowing someone out there is thinking of me and i am the reason of their happiness <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Having someone to share your memories with, or tell things to.

I mean friends help with that too, but there are some things you cannot do with your friends, or it's not the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't miss a thing , I admit I could never endure another relationship , been a single dad for 5 years now , so I would have no options anyway , women have plenty of male options , why would they pick a single dad? As per another poster the cons by far outweighed the few , occasional pros.

1|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, many women would. I would. Especially those not wanting to have children themselves but still want them. If that makes sense lol. At least that way, you did the grunt work, now she could be a boss ass step mom. At least, that's how I would treat a guy with a kid. As long as you were a guy that considered the child first, but balanced a healthy relationship for everyone. This guy I knew at work had a child, and we really hit things off, but he was so invested in me that i slowly recognized him neglecting time for his daughter. She was six and got upset that he was missing time with her for me. The poor girl even cried to me about it, and i felt horrible!! And yelled at him for ignoring her for me. Now lots of women may like guys like that, but I found it extremely off putting. I called it off soon after because of it too because he refused to change to include her in both our lives together...

• @Gotcha_Writer10 Thanks for your thoughtful reply , a 6 year old child wants to spend more time with their parent / parents and can be quite possessive , that was a difficult situation for you , and you are only 20 too , a lot to take on at any age !! My son is 15 , my daughter 12 , both have their next birthdays in August , they do NOT want to spend time with me , the boy is a shut in and lives for his games console , my daughter wants to be with her friends , or yapping on social media / phone. The marriage I ended chipped away at me too much , so I simply do not want a relationship ever again. Also , by nature I am quite detached and have little need for people , I can be social , but in carefully selected company... and best of all my Male Curse has greatly faded.

• Well people who are in a relationship also miss that sooo

1|0
    0|0
  • None, she was a complete nutcase and wouldn't stop calling me to ask how I am again and again, always being so supportive and caring. I don't like so many emotions around me, that's all

1|0
    0|0
  • Feeling loved and having someone to hold me tight and someone to hold, cuddle, take care of...

1|0
    0|0
  • Companionship. It's nice to have someone be there just because...

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm out and about somewhere, just wishing I had someone to talk to, and when I'm laying in my bed alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • The texts, the calls, the going for walks and being silly together and such. yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Companionship and sex. After that the benefits of a realtionship are very few.

1|1
    0|0
  • it's usely the meeting of female an male minds that works in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • When l am alone for 24 hours a day no fun no loving the list never ends

1|0
    0|0
  • who are these two people I keep seeing them

2|0
    0|0
  • Him and I hate myself for it

1|0
    0|0
  • So far, I have not missed being in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • companionship

1|0
    0|0
  • That new relationship feeling

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • People lose interest sadly nowadays

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone to talk to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never been.. and I want a Relationship so bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't miss any of it. Cons far outweighed the pros

1|1
    0|0
  • The sex.

1|0
    1|0
  • You'd have to have been in one to miss it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I go to the movies or go out to eat...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes