Is it bad, that I'd not date a girl if she had more followers in instagram than me?

I'd feel jealous of her, and I'd not like that.
  • Yes
  • No

56

Most Helpful Guys

• Jeez dude, why do you care? If you're that concerned about popularity, ever realized she could help boost your own popularity if she has more followers?

All my girlfriends have been far more 'popular' than me. Mainly because I've never given a shit.

• Nah man, I wouldn't either. If anyone says otherwise can fuck right off

Most Helpful Girls

• It's very childish. I probably wouldn't recommend you date someone until you get over whatever it is in your life that makes you feel like you need to be better than whoever you're dating.

• Um... If you like someone you're supposed to want the best for them, not be jealous of them...