What would you do in this situation?

Imagine that you have a nice job, a beautiful house, little commute time, and nice savings but your city is boring, lame and desertic, would you move to a beautiful city to start all over? or would you stay in your current city? Think...
  • What would you do in this situation??I would move to a better city!!
    Vote A
  • What would you do in this situation??I would stay...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually my situation now! Nice job and all but my city is dead. Seriously, the only hangouts around here on the weekends is the movie theater, restaurants, or Walmart 😑

But I'd still stay here! The people are nice and friendly, I like my job and the pay, and while it IS boring here, I'm a homebody anyway so I'm not missing much.
    Besides just because you move doesn't mean the new place will be better.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha my friend is in this situation. Her city is exactly like what you're describing! She lives in Texas... wants to move to Michigan or Ohio. I think she's crazy...

• @Cynicaldreamer --- which country/state do you live in ;

• @pierre7i Louisiana. The town in live in is fairly small, has about 12-13,000 people, give or take? Like I said, great people and area but as for the social scene or things to do, particularly for younger people? Not much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a good place to be in life to me. I could do my hobbies in peace.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can move to a different part of the world, stay behind the wheel of my large automobile, get a new beautiful house, and my beautiful husband into the blue again with my savings and it’ll be the same as it ever was except maybe better

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, stay... be happy were you are... you don't need things to make you happy, if you do you will never be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably move. I don't like setting for less out of fear

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow. You're describing my current life. Of course I would stay, because I'm too anxious of the what if.

0|0
    0|0
  • In this day and age gambling your success is a bad idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tax base of the city - - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd stay and put down my roots...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd move

0|0
    0|0
  • I would move to a better city.