What would you do in this situation?

Imagine that you have a nice job, a beautiful house, little commute time, and nice savings but your city is boring, lame and desertic, would you move to a beautiful city to start all over? or would you stay in your current city? Think...
  • What would you do in this situation??I would move to a better city!!
  • What would you do in this situation??I would stay...

29

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually my situation now! Nice job and all but my city is dead. Seriously, the only hangouts around here on the weekends is the movie theater, restaurants, or Walmart 😑

But I'd still stay here! The people are nice and friendly, I like my job and the pay, and while it IS boring here, I'm a homebody anyway so I'm not missing much.
    Besides just because you move doesn't mean the new place will be better.

• haha my friend is in this situation. Her city is exactly like what you're describing! She lives in Texas... wants to move to Michigan or Ohio. I think she's crazy...

• @Cynicaldreamer --- which country/state do you live in ;

• @pierre7i Louisiana. The town in live in is fairly small, has about 12-13,000 people, give or take? Like I said, great people and area but as for the social scene or things to do, particularly for younger people? Not much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a good place to be in life to me. I could do my hobbies in peace.