Love my boyfriend but there's also someone else on my mind?

I liked a guy I worked with over the summer, felt a connection I don't even feel with my boyfriend now. He liked me too but didn't want to pursue anything cause he was 18, I was 21.
After I left work for college I met my current boyfriend - also my first one. Even though he is absolutely amazing and is everything I wanted, I still think about that guy from last summer. One time I even had a dream about him after having sex with my boyfriend... I can't see myself without my boyfriend but on the other hand I can't see myself marrying him one day without dating the guy from last summer. Our relationship is great and I feel bad for all of this.

Any thought or advice would help, thanks.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have some emotional attachment to him. Because you do not really know much about him, he didn't want to pursue anything, and you already have a boyfriend you should not exactly be planning the wedding.

If you can engage with him like a responsible adult (not wrecking your current relationship over this) to sort out your feelings that would be a good thing.