Why do some people get in a rush to be in a relationship?

like they can not be single for too long? It’s a little annoying to me. Like I’m single but I’m not in the rush to be with someone right now. Plus no one want s me but It’s probably just me thinking too much...

Why do some people rush to get into a relationship?

912

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people are so insecure with themselves they cannot stand not being with someone- they see being in a relationship as a measure of their worth.
    Or they get lonely and depressed, and associate being in a relationship with happiness- instead of working on being happy alone or finding other means of happiness or coping with loneliness.

And some people just feel like they have to be in a relationship. I used to know a woman that ran from one bad relationship to another because she could not stand being single for too long! So she ran to the first guy that showed her any attention. So desperation could be a reason as well for some people.

Most Helpful Guys

• Loneliness, insecurity, and low confidence are what make people desperate for a relationship. Speaking from experience. I rushed into all of my relationships because of those feelings, which came right back each time I got dumped. When I ask myself that question, it's usually that I don't want to have to worry about it anymore. It was much worse before my first one, but it's been getting worse over time as I get more and more worried about why I can't find somebody when I could in the past.

• Well, i guess people are different and have different environments cultures that all have an influence on it. I know a guy who could't stand being single so when one relationship failed, there were 2 more lining up. I could never do that... its just not me... but i guess there are all sorts in this world