Why do some people get in a rush to be in a relationship?

like they can not be single for too long? It’s a little annoying to me. Like I’m single but I’m not in the rush to be with someone right now. Plus no one want s me but It’s probably just me thinking too much...

Why do some people rush to get into a relationship?
Why do some people rush to get into a relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people are so insecure with themselves they cannot stand not being with someone- they see being in a relationship as a measure of their worth.
    Or they get lonely and depressed, and associate being in a relationship with happiness- instead of working on being happy alone or finding other means of happiness or coping with loneliness.

And some people just feel like they have to be in a relationship. I used to know a woman that ran from one bad relationship to another because she could not stand being single for too long! So she ran to the first guy that showed her any attention. So desperation could be a reason as well for some people.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Loneliness, insecurity, and low confidence are what make people desperate for a relationship. Speaking from experience. I rushed into all of my relationships because of those feelings, which came right back each time I got dumped. When I ask myself that question, it's usually that I don't want to have to worry about it anymore. It was much worse before my first one, but it's been getting worse over time as I get more and more worried about why I can't find somebody when I could in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i guess people are different and have different environments cultures that all have an influence on it. I know a guy who could't stand being single so when one relationship failed, there were 2 more lining up. I could never do that... its just not me... but i guess there are all sorts in this world

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well for guys is because the longer you are single the less of a chance you ever will be in a relationship because guys tend to get more and more awkward.

Then suddenly you are an old pissed of ass like me.

1|2
    0|0
  • No one wants you? What if I want you? There's no knowing. You could be wanted.

To answer the question. People know that the clock is ticking and the sooner roots can grow the more stable the rest of their life will be. Plus its a biological thing where primal instincts to breed can drive them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree people are quick to date again but you know the saying easy come easy go. I think it depends on the breakup scenario as in how long you were with the other person, we’re you widowed, did he cheat etc etc. a year for a year seems fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyve been told to, others r doing it, they want to do it young, they think its a milestone u have to get, desperate, ORRR they just love the person. either way invite me to ur wedding, and ban kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • I dont understand this either. I never had a relationship before, I dont need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are getting on in years, A health resin, Good sex between them, just fall in love all over again, with the right one this time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people face the reality of dying alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people can't cope with life being alone so they date the first person that comes along.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's societal pressure and the fear you'll end up alone, so I keep trying to find someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Codependent people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Social pressures

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity, unhappiness, and societal pressure.

0|0
    0|0
  • They want a greater sense of security.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Who would crave misery?

0|0
    0|0
  • They could probably just want a companion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Afraid to be lonely. That’s it

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean. That's how all my friends ended up being divorced before they even turned 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • You had to add in the "no one wants me" didn't ya. You clearly want one

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but it’s true and i don’t

Recommended myTakes