Do you care what your s/o wears when you guys go out in public?

Or what they wear when they're not with you? For guys, if your girlfriend is dressing up too provocatively...

2239

Most Helpful Guys

• I had this talk with my mom and dad. My mom told me its toxic to tell your wife what to wear and its controlling. My dad took me to night club and drove down avenues to see what women dress like when they go out. He asked me " Son would you want your girlfriend to dress like that when she goes out, yes i know its toxic but do you see that half naked girl. Imagine that was your partner and she went out looking like that."

I got stuck and thought for a moment. I don't wanna be toxic at the same time I don't want her to look too , you know.

If I feel uncomfortable with what she is wearing i will explain gently about how i feel and ask her if I was to dress a certain way how would she feel. If the conversation goes elsewhere so will I.

• Yes, got to look good. But depends on where we are going...

Most Helpful Girls

• I care that he/she at least puts effort in to look nice and at least show up neat. If a girl dresses provocative for me then I might take it as she’s trying to look appealing for me rather than for someone else, especially if they’re dressing specifically for me for something like a date.

• I wouldn’t care please just match. Some guys throw anything on your not looking a mess coming with me.