What would you do if you found out that one of your parents is having an affair ?

My friend's boyfriend found out that his father is cheating on his mother and he was very shocked.. when he called his father and confronted him he didn't even deny it but shouted at him and threatened him that he is never going to let him enter the house again.

He wanted to tell his mother about that but i was actually against it, and i know i am being a bitch like that and that's not how things should be but i have my reasons :

First of all his mother would NEVER ask for divorce or try even to have a break for many reasons, she doesn't have a job so she wouldn't even be able to live alone, they have 3 childrens, she is sick with breast cancer so he can't tell her now of all times too that would be so horrible for her mental and physical health.
Also she has no where else to go as they live in another country and her only option would be to travel back to her brother but that also would be really hard to do.

What would you do if you discovered that your father/ mother is cheating? Would u tell your other parent or would you keep it a secret and why?
What would you do if you found out that one of your parents is having an affair ?
Add Opinion