Do you think someone could love and be faithful to you your whole life?

They only have eyes for you no matter what they never flirt with anyone. else , if they get hit on they blow them off cuz they love you, Do you Think that's possible? Why or why not?

Do you Think someone could Love and be faithful to you your whole life?
Wow didn't expect all these responses lol But to answer my own question , Yes I believe 2 people can love and be faithful to each other, and Yes nowadays it's hard to find but i believe it's out there. When 2 people communicate and remove selfishness thats what makes love grow. It someone cheats on you then its best to let them go so you can find true love cuz if someone really Loved ypu they wouldn't cheat on you, so find someone that wants to stay by your side

3332

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d like to use my parents as an example. They have changed throughout the years, when they were younger, they were very enthusiastic and loving to each other. Now it’s those two things plus a very mellow bond. I honestly think they have always been in love and I think part of it is because they have always had great communication, awareness and care for one another. I notice they are always surprising each other and that makes that love bond stronger... I might be wrong but seeing them has been the greatest example of love to me. So I do think is possible to be in love and be faithful your whole life.

• It is possible, as well as conflicts and problems like that. Love is not a mere feeling. It is also a decision. They have to go back and release the fire again. Not because you're faithful and inlove to someone does mean you'll not get tired. We are humans, after all. Vulnerable.

• This is so inspiring. I want my marriage to be like theirs.

• 2d

Thank you for the MHO! 😊👍🏼

• I feel like you get the same effort and time you yourself put in. I know I will be faithful to my so, and I’ll love him, always; I can only hope he’ll do the same. But in this day and age it’s a little bit difficult, hookup culture is being idolised while family is slowly being ruined. But if I stay positive I’m sure I’ll bump into someone who’s willing to put in the same effort. :’)

Most Helpful Guys

• No. At some point they will kiss or have sex with another guy. Then you find out 40 years later when you are wrinkly and too old to get a new person.

A woman has so many dating apps and so many guys with horny penises ready to pounce. She can never be happy because with the dating apps and guys hitting on her at work. the grass will always be greener on the other side.

A woman simply has too many chances to make a mistake. The question is how bad will it be... a kiss? One quick fuck of a coworker just out of curiosity? A full on affair with dating app guy?

• YES but it's a choice. When people go straight to the examples of their parents or grandparents they are summoning the generation who actually took the vowels seriously and actually looked at the marriage as a partnership. Today is not even close to being the same. People get married too quickly and don't care what it stands for which enables then to leave over stupid arguments that our grandparents would never of dreamed of doing. It's called WORK. So my answer is YES if you are realistic about the expectations.