How is your relationship with your neighbors?

I don't like them, but I say hello when I meet them. I think they don't like me too. My parents have good relationship with them, so...

Another featured question!!!

1423

Most Helpful Guys

• There's an older bunch right next to me, door to door neighbor. Well, they invite me over sometimes for dinner. We chatted a few times. He questioned why I was sooo skinny, told him I hardly cook cause I'm not good. When I eat out since its more costly, I don't eat a bunch or just some really easy basic meals that anyone can cook. They either knock on my door and say we are cooking, come by in ten minutes or bring me a plate.

• One left they are just like strangers.
    On front, we have good neighbours, they have a baby girl, i often go and play with her.😂😂
    My dad and they are office colleagues.

Most Helpful Girls

• Our neighbours called us nazis and now we have a big fence so we wouldn't have to see them.

• Some neighbors are dickheads.

• 6d

I think it had to do something with the heating in their home, my mother is a very generous person and tends to trust people too much.

• 6d

rip, should light their place on fire tbh

• What neighbours?

• 7d

People next to your house.

• 7d

I live on a farm and don't have any... The closest people live like a couple kilometers down the road and we hardly ever see them

• 7d

I personally don't really know what they look like to be honest