How is your relationship with your neighbors?

I don't like them, but I say hello when I meet them. I think they don't like me too. My parents have good relationship with them, so...

Updates:
Another featured question!!!

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• There's an older bunch right next to me, door to door neighbor. Well, they invite me over sometimes for dinner. We chatted a few times. He questioned why I was sooo skinny, told him I hardly cook cause I'm not good. When I eat out since its more costly, I don't eat a bunch or just some really easy basic meals that anyone can cook. They either knock on my door and say we are cooking, come by in ten minutes or bring me a plate.

0|1
    0|0
  • One left they are just like strangers.
    On front, we have good neighbours, they have a baby girl, i often go and play with her.😂😂
    My dad and they are office colleagues.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Our neighbours called us nazis and now we have a big fence so we wouldn't have to see them.

0|2
    0|0
    • Some neighbors are dickheads.

• Show All
    • 6d

I think it had to do something with the heating in their home, my mother is a very generous person and tends to trust people too much.

• 6d

rip, should light their place on fire tbh

• What neighbours?

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

People next to your house.

• 7d

I live on a farm and don't have any... The closest people live like a couple kilometers down the road and we hardly ever see them

• 7d

I personally don't really know what they look like to be honest

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well not so well since they barely see me outside. Just greet and pass them

0|1
    0|0
  • Miserable. They constantly are problematic for me. I live above someone that basically listens for everything, so I feel like im always walking on eggshells. One of my neighbors above me, is nosy and bored. She will straight up get a beer and sit outside my front door on the steps and listen, if I have friends over, for entertainment. If she overhears anything she doesn’t agree with, she’ll knock on my door and talk shit. Harrass my friends and clients, I do hair out of my home. I own my unit, and they own theirs, but I want to move so badly. It’s a constant stress of mine. I’ve been to jail at least twice on their behalf. It sucks if I happen to have a new person come by because I can’t just tell them to shut the fuck up, I’m the one that looks neurotic. They’ve all eventually had to learn for themselves that my neighbors will fuck with them. I wish they would just go away. I’m a source of their entertainment I think, since I don’t cause problems for them. I’ve lived amongst these people for like 10 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great. Most are friends. I get alone fine with the rest. Some of them I've known forever. Most of the older people around here wave at everyone when they drive by (even if they don't know who they are).

0|1
    0|0
  • Minimal nowadays. The neighbourhood I grew up in had a number of kids my age who I hung out with often, but by my teens I became invisible to them, all while many remain friends with each other, just not with me... despite being less shy nowadays than I was when they acknowledged me 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • Well they one above moved out and now there are dozen cats above and Big Titty to my left is still getting visits from random guys in the afternoon... she must have a lot friends

0|1
    0|0
  • One lot left in January on one side , good riddance , a welfare benefit baby factory with an army of offspring , including 2 twin boys that were out of control , house is sold and empty... hopefully not another buy to let landlord and more crap tenants. The other side is a woman that hates everyone and everything and I never speak to her , just ignore her like a stranger. Her adult daughter NEVER goes anywhere without her... weird !!

0|1
    0|0
  • I know some of their names, but that’s pretty much it.

I think that they might believe either that I’ve been gone since a while ago, or that I’m not alive anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alright, but not so close. We don't hate or love each other haha! Just neutral and we will invite each other if we are having a little event at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • I told myself I was going to have sex with my neighbor and I did I went to the store with her sister in the parking lot that’s all it took I’ve been fucking her for the last 10 years she’s married

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty average. We look out for each other. So it’s a good neighbourship lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've lived here for 4 years and I don't know the name or how my downstairs neighbors (it's a building) look. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Other than the little mop of a dog that keeps barking and the heroin addicts my landlord had to evict last year, my neighbors are great

I've been chatting with my neighbors today. Apparently somebody stole the coin machine in my laundry facility. The thing weighed 300-400 lbs and they just took all the cash out of it for maintenance, so whoever went through all that effort didn't even get anything from it. The one girl was telling me she started cussing out our landlord for not telling everyone he took it out, but he didn't even know it had been stolen yet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • One has recently tried stabbing me and the other is a loved crazed cat woman. So need to move away quick

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say I hate him... but if he randomly went missing one night I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can say that we're good , no hating each other lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I am friends with every single person in the street so not a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine, we exchange some chit chat but nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • littlelofty; I get on well with all my neighbor we look out for one another.

0|1
    0|0
  • Average. I can't chat with them as much as they lead busy lives and travel a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a good relationship with them. Just moved in to the neighborhood but getting along well

0|0
    0|0
  • We mostly keep to our self's.

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't talk at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Non existent

0|2
    0|0
  • NO problem. on quite good terms ….

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate mine. They are skanks

0|1
    0|0
  • Non existent, a wave at most

0|1
    0|0
  • Good

0|1
    0|0
  • Cordial..

0|1
    0|0
  • Enough to say hi.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen any of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty great. One of them has a set of house keys for my house, and we have a set for their house.
    The other maybe twenty neighbors keep to themselves and maybe two or three are drug dealers.
    Deadend neighborhoods are nice to live in. (meaning the road doesn't lead anywhere, just the houses that belong there, no other roads.)

0|1
    0|0
  • My family got along with the neighbors next door for years until one of them said something along the lines of not liking Indians but us being ok... things got a little awkward after that

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s okay, we talk when we see each other and my brother plays with their kids sometimes

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes