Do you believe that some people are simply unloveable?

As in, a kind of person that people just don't fall in love with.

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes cause some people don't want 2 be loved. Others don't know how accept love. Remember the 3 most abused words in the world are "I Love You". Reason being how many people say it and mean it. Not many it's easy 2 say it. The hard part is do you mean it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've never thought about that. I would say that kind of person is very rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I actually inherently believe that everything will person has a natural desire to be loved and has a natural lovableness. But bad behavior and life circumstances can hide those, sometimes very effectively

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

On one hand, there are some people who have character traits that are typically not liked in relationships, such as that person being a dick, mean, robotic and generally psychopathic. But there are also a lot of people, of which arguably some would accept those personality traits.

I'm inclined to say no. How wretched someone may be, it's quite possible that there are people on the planet that could love that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are the ones who have not learnt to love others... or themselves

I had a girl that I loved before, and she was always so cold to everyone including me that she killed my love. Not lying I would have taken a bullet for her before I went cold, and she still managed to kill love.

Some people, are unlovable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't say anyone's ever fallen in love with me so we in the same both

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like im that type of person. I think I've been close to loving someone, but I don't think I've ever been loved as anything more than a friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not unlovable but harder to love. Some people have a invisible wall that surrounds them and they are the kind of people that are to get to know, let alone love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah not everbody is meant to have a partner and not everybody gets a partner thats life

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe there's someone to fall in love with everyone, no matter how stupid or evil that person may be !!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't believe anyone is unlovable for everyone. But there are lonely, isolated and unloved people in this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I mean even Hitler and Stalin had people who loved them.
    I think that some people are harder to love than others though

0|0
    0|0
  • You are unloveable because there is no such thing as love. You are the sum total of your desires, carnal cravings, and self-interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be nice and ethical and not bitchy and I'm sure someone will love you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, the kind of sociopaths and psychopaths who lack any empathy for others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are certainly harder to love, but i dont think anyone is unlovable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not because my value is too low and I don't even know what it feels like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel like that's me to be honest so yeah it's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, this is possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Not everyone can find love

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be silly lol like seriously don't be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but oh well

1|0
    0|0
  • No one is unlovable. Or undeserving of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I don't know even Hitler had a wife lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i believe that there's always someone for everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some people don't even deserve love

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • could be

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t believe that.
    Some people sure do make it hard for themselves though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes