Is being financially responsible when it comes to relationships/potential partners important to you?

It’s not how much money you earn.. it’s mainly more about you being responsible when it comes to money.

Do you just spend it like there’s no tomorrow OR do you save half and spend half OR just don’t generally spend it at all and save?
Oink oink cha ching! 🤑
Oink oink cha ching! 🤑

I want one of these 😂
I want one of these 😂

2841

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah it's important to me because I view every girl as I date as a potential permanent partner so I look for things like is she irresponsible , is she bad with money.

Having fun and spending money is all fine and well just make sure you can afford it, like don't go and have a weekend trip if it'll put you behind enough that it'll threaten the bills and not put food on the table you know? Just common sense.

As for me it really just depends if I have a surplus of money and nothing I particularly need I may indulge and buy a few things I want but in general I try to save my money. If I won the lottery I'd probably put most of it away and invest some of it, rather then go on a spending spree, I'm that kind of guy.

• Yes, it's important. Real life isn't fantasyland where you can spend and spend and never have to worry. Emergencies happen, cars break, jobs are lost, tenants are evicted, etc. You'd better have some savings to get you through. And being a slave to consumer debt is terrible.

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s important to me to hold a job that could reasonably support me if my husband were taken from me. It’s important also so while together I can contribute to our home. It’s important he knows he could lean on me if he ever lost his job, became ill etc I think everyone needs financial independence & responsibility

• If I want to marry them the answer is YES. I would not want to date somebody I cannot envisioning marrying, let alone marry somebody who has these red flags. It is a MUST. Otherwise, no plans of marriage or kids, do whatever you want as long as your not living with them.