Should I see a therapist about this? And do I tell my boyfriend?

When I was 6, a boy in my class would touch me down there almost everyday for a year and force me to ‘snog’ him, I hated it and he knew that. I always tried to avoid him but I was so young I didn’t realise how wrong it was.

My cousin got boners in front of me and asked me to touch it, we also played ‘games’ in the dark and he would lie on me on the bed.

At a party I was in bed, a guy put his hand under my skirt and started fingering me really fast and hard, it was so painful. I was kind of frozen in shock and eventually turned around, shoved his hand away and said ‘stop it!’ I ended up crying in the corner of my friends room for the rest of the night, I went to the toilet and there was blood all over my knickers and the seat.

I was molested while drunk and in my sleep by my best friends boyfriend, who I also thought was my best friend. I woke up to my pants pulled down, top pulled up , him touching my boobs, bum, v*****, everywhere, he had turned me on my back and opened my legs. I was so shocked I couldn’t believe he was doing this. I was devastated and couldn’t move, I eventually rolled over so he would stop but he carried on and put his fingers inside me, I made it clear I was upset and wanted him to stop so eventually he did. I ended up telling the girl and no one believed me expect for my best friend. It was heartbreaking.

At 13, I had a boyfriend who would always make me touch his d***, force me to kiss him, he would put his hands in my bra and knickers when I clearly told him I don’t like it. He was violent, pinched me, bit me and punched me by ‘play fighting’. The worst was when we were at a friends house, he took me in a dark room and pinned me to the bed and started to try and take my clothes off, I used all my strength to push him off but I couldn’t. I said please stop and he said ‘no you’re mine I can do what I want with you’ and started undoing his jeans. I screamed for help I was so scared, my friends heard and came upstairs so he stopped
2
2