Do we fall in love with someone with our brain or heart?

Which is itDo we fall in love with someone with our brain or heart?

2|3

Most Helpful Girls

• I think this question should read “ When we fall in love is the decision made by our emotions or our logic.” Because the heart is an organ and has nothing to do with love. The brain has sooo many functions that control emotion and logic.

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The heart pumps blood. It does nothing else.

Love is in the brain, scientifically.

4|3
    0|0
  • I just came to see if someone commented "with our d" not yet, not yet

5|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the person, their personality, whether they're more prone to logical or non logical thought patterns when it comes to romance specifically.
    I fell in love with someone because logically, they are simply the perfect human for me to be with. No one else would or could ever replace this person.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you become infatuated with someone (aka have a crush), you fall in love with your heart because it's almost entirely based off of looks. When you actually fall in love, you don't even realize it and your brain is doing all the work, because you fell in love with their personality.

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither. People see what they want to in other people. It's the big reason people hearts get broken they see something in somebody and blow it up to be bigger than it is. That's definitely not using your brain or your heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is a complex set of emotions behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person. This is something that we create with our brains.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sadly heart. And because we don't keep attention to what brain says we end up getting severely hurt...

1|0
    0|0
  • Love? True love? Not infatuation? I think it’s both. I think it requires decision and feelings, and attraction mentally, physically and emotionally.

4|0
    0|0
  • Neither, it is a chemical reaction and it looks like this Do we fall in love with someone with our brain or heart?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I fall in love with my heart in the first place. After a while my brain joins and tells me wether it's good or bad andd that's the moment I become very happy OR very ashamed of myself😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Why does the brain get legs and the heart has no legs? I would say: with our foolish emotions, which decision comes back to bite us.

1|1
    0|0
  • The act of falling in love I think is our brain, and then the heart follows along after some time.

1|1
    0|1
  • Quick awnser brain it’s all done in our heads it’s our brain saying mate you need to connect with something that being said not everyone has that drive

1|0
    0|0
  • Both. The heart contributes to the lustful part of love that makes a person initially attractive. And the brain adds to that. Over time the brain contributes more and the heart contributes less. This makes the love more permanent.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really you're brain. When people say something like "I love you with all my heart" it's just an ancient poetic metaphor. All emotions come from the brain. The heart just pumps blood.

1|0
    0|0
  • For guys, both. The brain and heart have to be on the same page.

2|0
    0|1
  • Depends on persons beliefs. If he thinks that it is brain - so be it. If he thinks that it is heart - then it will be heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they have your brain or heart than that means you were an organ donor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Our brain.

Our heart only job is to pump blood and keep use alive.

3|0
    0|0
  • Heart. Most people can't agree on anything because different beliefs & experiences curved our lives.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

1|0
    0|1
  • Its brain.
    Heart has influence over brain too...
    It has its own hormones and other knowledge yet to be discovered on how it effects our brain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the heart is resposible for the conscience. And I think we're forgetting the endocrine system

Don't punch me

But I think any real, lasting love is a choice committed to first by the mind, then over time the heart follows. Throughout time the heart may stray and come back even several or multiple times, but the mind remains an unmoved pillar, and the backbone of love. And over time, the heart grows into a stronger muscle with each pulsation as the reconciliation of mind and body strengthens; and in the deeper future, Love becomes one, a whole living entity. Self sustaining? Not quite as it still needs nurishment. But it all starts with a conclusion made in the beginning, or a conception or idea, ultimately the choice. You decide that this is who I'll be with; this is the respect I'll have for him/her; this is the respect I'll have for myself; and I'm going to be committed to "us".

1|0
    0|0
  • Our heart asks our brain is this person the one? While our brain is thinking of any other possible candidate lol so I would say heart

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it starts with looks and then becomes about personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Heart cause if it was our brain we be little more careful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both. Like my uncle say if you don't admire someone then you can't love them romantically that is.

1|0
    0|0
  • We say heart and I don't know how that became a thing but it's definently the brain

1|0
    0|0
  • Your heart pumps blood. Nothing more. Everything you experience is done through your brain

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not both it's because of hormonal function n reaction

1|0
    0|0
  • both. then your brain says is this really goibg to work out

1|0
    0|0
  • At least for me, is always with the heart. I always go with my heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your brain. All your heart does is pump blood

3|1
    0|0
  • Hearts only pump blood so no

2|2
    0|0
  • heart for sure... or it isn't love

1|0
    0|0
  • Heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I can't fall in love

2|0
    0|0
  • Our brains

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain the hypothalamus

1|0
    0|0
  • Same thing only different beliefs 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm charming so I can fall In love with my heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain. Some of us aren't idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • Heart

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain

1|0
    0|0
  • hearts for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Our brain. Our heart is just a weird muscle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Our heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain. It's all chemicals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brain. Sometimes based on false data.