What are your most lengthy conversations usually about?

I have a motor mouth and can't stand when it gets too quit, unless I am sick or something. So, this blonde joke below made me think of this question.

Like, what is it that is really on our minds all day long? Is it a ton of things like with me? ... or do you focus on things that are currently effecting you that day and just like to talk about whatever that is?

So, if you are talking with a boyfriend, or girlfriend, for 2 hours, what subjects are most interesting to you to talk about?

And, if you are more reserved than most, do you run out of things to say?
A. I am very focused when I talk with others, cover those subjects and then move on, not spending a lot of time on idle chatter
B. I am a motor mouth too and talk about everything under the sun that comes to mind before I tire out
C. Ok, you stupid blonde, this is your third question about your not being able to keep your mouth shut, it's time to move on to a more interesting line of questions. I think your blonde joke could have really been about you!
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the motor mouth survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
11
11