Are you a 'Control Freak' in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I ain't a control freak. But yeah sometimes I do check my girlfriend's activities.
    We are a couple and we have to think and act like one.
    She also is a little possessive and I am fine with that.
    I do sometimes say that she shouldn't wear some certain type of clothes and she should not party late night unless it is at a friend's house and some other things.
    She also tells me things and I too fulfil them.

Let's be honest if you have no control or not even a bit possessive or don't try to control your partner a bit are you seriously in a 'relationship' with the person.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Only thing I'll be controling in a relationship is hygiene. I can't trust people to be clean in every way possible. People can clean dishes, sweep the floor and vacuum well but I'll do it all over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be. But i met my match. Its hard to even wanna fight for the last word. Im just like dammit, ill quit while im ahead

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think I am, of course that's my opinion you'd have to ask my guy he might think differently.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a bit of a control freak, but mostly about myself. Yes, a bit comes through in a relationship, but I have never had a complaint.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in fact I really like my space and I like to be left alone otherwise I feel smothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely. I've been complimented on "not trying to change" girls.

At the end of the day if you're a control freak it's only because you feel out of control and fearful on what might happen if you don't micromanage. You hold onto that balloon so tight, because you know if you let go it will float away. Control freaks look at their relationships like that balloon. If they don't completely control it then it will float away from them. Their partner will leave, screw over or cheat on them (in their mind) if they don't. Not realizing they're pushing people to do just that by acting in that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I’m very particular about things being clean and put back in the right spots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be. I realised I was turning into my dad. So I made a conscious effort to stop doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a control freak in life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a control freak regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would prefer to be controlled

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but clearly my now ex boyfriend is

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I'm in charge

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's quite toxic in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is but it's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless I have to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close