Are you a 'Control Freak' in a relationship?

149

Most Helpful Guy

• I ain't a control freak. But yeah sometimes I do check my girlfriend's activities.
    We are a couple and we have to think and act like one.
    She also is a little possessive and I am fine with that.
    I do sometimes say that she shouldn't wear some certain type of clothes and she should not party late night unless it is at a friend's house and some other things.
    She also tells me things and I too fulfil them.

Let's be honest if you have no control or not even a bit possessive or don't try to control your partner a bit are you seriously in a 'relationship' with the person.

Most Helpful Girls

• Only thing I'll be controling in a relationship is hygiene. I can't trust people to be clean in every way possible. People can clean dishes, sweep the floor and vacuum well but I'll do it all over again.

• Used to be. But i met my match. Its hard to even wanna fight for the last word. Im just like dammit, ill quit while im ahead