Can an abusive partner ever truly change from beating his partner in a relationship?

Will he ever changeCan an abusive partner ever truly change from beating his partner in a relationship?

2135

Most Helpful Guys

• If its just something that gets out of hand and physical cause you're not in the right relationship it possible. A man that physically punched a woman NO.
    When I was 16 I worked with this guy and it turns out his wife was having an affair. Me and the boss found out cause she called him the guy had went off on her. My boss took her back to the store and after she settled down I asked what started it. She told me it was for no reason and he just went nuts. Probably 6 or 7 years later he married a girl I knew. I don't know how long they were married but he beat her to death. So no some will never change.

• Sure if he gets help. I mean real help. If not then HELL NO. Most don't get help because they actually like who they are... mean and abusive and that is sad.

Most Helpful Girls

• Anybody can change but somebody who abuses their partner does not deserve another chance - in the same way that somebody who is loving and kind does not deserve to be abused.

It's like what Jesus said "Why take the bread from the children to give it to their dogs?"

The salvation of the innocent victim of abuse is more important than the abuser's right to redeem himself by changing his behaviour in the relationship

For that reason - if one abuses another - the relationship should end

• No, an abusive partner, whether they are male OR FEMALE, should never be trusted or expected to change.