What is the most respect you've felt for your significant other?

11

11
  • When he stopped to by a meal for a homeless man. I didn't even see him walk away and when I looked up he was telling the man to keep his change and he bought him the meal. My ❤️❣️

• Probably because you grew up with a lack of loving family or positive role models.

• 5 d ago

Oops, read the question wrong. I would say when she graduated with her doctorate. Knowing how long and how hard she worked to achieve the highest level of education.

• 5 d ago

Umm ok, cool, and I don't know how you read that question wrong but I don't see what way it could be read to cause that judgmental answer...🤔

• 5 d ago

“Why is the most respect you have felt for you significant other”. Thought you had asked why you hadn’t felt respect for someone in your life until you met your SO. So I thought logically and came to the conclusion you had a lack of love or examples of love until now in life. That’s my original answer I already apologized for.

Make sense?