If a Man is Rejected by ALL Women, Even if He Does Whatever He Can to Better Himself, Should He Cut Off All Women Completely From His Life (Boycott) ?

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided
    Vote C
8 d ago
CLARIFICATION: *Common sense* should tell you this does NOT include unavoidable things like dealing with female cashiers, interacting with your mother, and suchlike.

It means avoiding female owned businesses if possible, avoiding going to restaurants where there are waitresses, not having any female friends and not socializing with women, never standing up for women and speaking out against female misbehavior, and never helping women in any way (immediate family not included).
6 d ago
BY THE WAY, THIS IS A POLL TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK. IT IS NOT ME ASKING FOR ADVICE. So the next person who gives a condescending suggestion will have their posts removed and will be BLOCKED.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Boycotting is not the appropriate approach to that problem.

To me, that would mean that I personally have an issue with communicating with them or the message is not perceived the way I intended to.

You don't make a reference to a relation with women, therefore I would deduct that the problem of that person is of a different nature, perhaps the looks, the character, the body odor or anything that girls may find offending.

I would wonder why only girls and not guys are giving that person the cold shoulder.

Since this is an hypothetical question for a poll, my guess is that there is no right or wrong answer.

• 5 d ago

The right answer is Yes. I just wanted to see what percentage of people here are complete assholes.

• 5 d ago

I guess I am one of them then.

You can't win the all

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if his goal is to be in a relationship then spending time with women he has zero chance with would only take away from time he could use to improve his life or find another woman.

Plus he probably gets zero out of the existing relationship but the women get something