Do I have a right to be angry with my boyfriend over this?

My boyfriend's best friend is female, which normally I don't have an issue with until something just felt off. I just met her last night and I just felt weird about it.

Being curious, I asked if he ever felt more deeply for her, to which he said 'no' but then after the conversation became heated he told me that he did have feelings for her years ago but it never turned into anything.

Should I be angry that he lied, knowing how lying makes me feel, and that he used to have romantic feelings for his "best friend", but says he no longer does and I'm the only girl he cares for romantically?
7 d ago
Things have been resolved for the most part. I just feel uncomfortable knowing that he lied about something that happened years ago. He said he was scared I would leave him, even though those feelings are gone.

How do I not let something like that bother me?

Our relationship is great, but this just hit me hard, mostly because he lied and even denied it.

56