Treated her badly in past but?

We are boyfriend and girlfriend for 6 months, very much in love and very happy together.

Our race and religion is different but she had studied my religion (Judaism) during her university studies So she knows a lot about my culture and stuff and even goes to synagogues with me.

I didn't treat nicely at first. Acted really mean and was horrible to her. Had even rejected her out of anger and spite and left her. Only to realise a few months later that I was so wrong. Which made me go on a hunt for her. Took 3 months to regain her trust and love.

However , I dont get one thing. I was gone from her life for nearly 1 year. Had treated her badly. Yet she forgave me and got emotional when I told her i wanted our relationship? She said she couldn't hate me or move on from me as I was the same guy she fell in love with when she first saw me.

How did she do this? If I was her, I would never accept myself but how did she do?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When people are in love they tend to look beyond certain behaviours, and instead look to the reasonsing behind the behaviour. They'll overlook some things and let it go , rather than let go of the person they love.

Maybe coz she knows the person you are inside , she is willing and able to forgive how badly you treated her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done what she did quite a few times with the same person over the years,, it is love and a bond, you can't really hate the person, you get angry but would rather forgive them to have them back than to never have them again in your life ,, it is normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my friend thats what you call LOVE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes