What're the advantages of laziness?

Yep, don't roll eyes at me I know its not supposed to be a good habit. However, some people can't help it. Can you deal w lazy ppl? Would you ever date a lazy person? How often do you feel it? vote below. If you don't like the poll, you're more than welcomed to raise an opinion!
  • never
    Vote A
  • sometimes
    Vote B
  • often
    Vote C
  • always
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• -You don’t get stressed.
    -People don’t have ridiculous expectations of you.
    -People give up on you and things get handed to you.
    -There is no need to plan and prioritise.
    -You can do whatever you want and don’t need to worry about schedules or tasks.

1|0
    0|0
  • You find the shortest possible way to do something😂 but well not everyone very few I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Laziness is just a word people use to describe being overworked without admitting someone else is overworked. People have different thresholds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I just wish I were lazy when I do extra amounts of unnecessary hard work and then realize it wasn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes its ok to laze away but most definitely not when you have tons of work to do

1|0
    0|0
  • Advantages free welfare money free food stamps free medical panhandling selling drugs section 8 subsidized housing free bus pass and many other perks of being a Kennedy Plaza bum

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I'm a bit of a lazy person myself so dating someone lazy would be amazing in some ways but as long as they not too lazy

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

its better than dating neat freak imao

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

we surpass the urge.., its considered next to sin so yea

• 3 d ago

Damn I get it must be hard than just gotta wait

• Relationship wise I would like to laze away with an SO once in a while but I would prefer a bit of a busy bee.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’ll always find the easiest way to do something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting your mother pregnant.

0|0
    0|1
  • There’s a difference between lazy and easy-going.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there are any advantages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm to busy to state my position here :D

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

aww! but we'd really like to know what you think?

• 4 d ago

ok then :D There is on ''Lazy'' that I can live with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pD1Azkcojw /// I am a sort of restless person: there is enough time to be lazy after we died. Before this happens there are just too many interesting things to discover. You mention 'dating' - I am not looking for a corpse; I need a partner-in-crime. Call me a ''Radical anti-Lazyist'' :D

Recommended myTakes