Guys help me plz😭We are on and off but in a long term relationship he we keep getting back but he likes someone else?

We been together for 3 years and more I found out last year he was talking to this girl while we was on a break. I looked through his messages and found out he likes her then after a lot of fight he finally told me everything. I even found out he applied same uni as her😭.

I don't get why we are on and off why can't he just make a decision who he wants to be with. But seems like he's finding it hard because we have done so much together it's hard.

I'm thinking to cut him cause he fucking pisses me off. And I can't help him liking some next girl applying same uni as her and still with me even tho we have bad issues like constantly arguing 🙄about her cause obviously he likes her so I'm just worried asf what is gunna happen between us sooner or later. It's been going for 5 months naw. But we still together...

She asks about us and he fucking tells her everything between what's going on between me and my boyfriend.. What a dhead

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm very sorry but if he was loyal to u and truly loves u he wouksbt even think about having another woman he would work on y'all relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

We have a lot of issues especially arguing he tells her everything. He applied same uni as her. But we're still together but on n off. Who does he want.

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

If sounds like he wants her. But u need to ask him

• 1 d ago

Don't think so been 4 months he hasn't got the guts to say that to me lol or leave me haha

• That lack of respect means your relationship won't last long.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Well we been together over 3 years and he applied same uni as her fuck knows why. We're on and off for 5 months but we're still together so how will it not last long. He's not deciding between me and her seems like it

• cut him off please, you are the second option

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

How am I he's still with me but isn't she the second option tho cause he hasn't left me were just on and off trying to work. But he applied same uni as her doesn't make any sense to me. Do you think he's planning something...

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

Yeah I know it's annoying. That's one of the reasons you need to end it

• 2 d ago

But why would he want her more than me... He doesn't leave either fully

• You're a loser, congratulations 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Girlllll you can do so much better!!! Honestly wait for someone who knows what they want. You are worth so much more. I promise!

0|0
    0|0
  • On off agains, don't work

YOU NEED A MAN

NOT A BOY

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

U think he wants the other girl

Recommended myTakes