Is it time for us to make a decision?

Hey everyone! We’ve been dating for 3 months consistently (would be 6, but I broke with him in January, and he came back late February)... We have also know each other for about 2 years... He’s introduced me to his close partners, friends, even his son. We go on “day trips”+ dates and have lots of fun, and the most we have every done is French kiss (I am waiting for marriage).

Here’s the kicker: He is 37(15 years my senior) an divorced. The cause of the divorce “he said” was that it all started when he got caught flirting with a girl, and his wife cheated on him (they tried to salvage the marriage, but it didn’t work”. And that it would take a lot to get him to be “tied down” now, after I asked... I honestly am unsure of what is even going on now. I am a very traditional young lady and don’t want to waste my time dreaming on a hope.
So today when he texted me, I called him “bud” where he got irritated and was “bud? I want to be your bud+ everything else I am to you”. So in response I said, “ I like bud, buddy if I want to get fancy”... he hasn’t responded yet.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It might be time for you to make a decision, don't worry about his decision.
    15 years your senior divorced for flirting, if he said it would take a lot to be tied down I hope a red flag went off.
    I would think a guy having a girlfriend 15 years younger than him would really appreciate her and want to be tied down, it doesn't seem he realizes how good he has it, he might be the type never to realize or appreciate a good girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • people don't call people they like "bud" lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Right. And he hasn’t made any type of commitment, so that’s the category he will stay in.

• 6 d ago

Sounds like you made your decision and should move on.

Recommended myTakes