Is it time for us to make a decision?

Hey everyone! We’ve been dating for 3 months consistently (would be 6, but I broke with him in January, and he came back late February)... We have also know each other for about 2 years... He’s introduced me to his close partners, friends, even his son. We go on “day trips”+ dates and have lots of fun, and the most we have every done is French kiss (I am waiting for marriage).

Here’s the kicker: He is 37(15 years my senior) an divorced. The cause of the divorce “he said” was that it all started when he got caught flirting with a girl, and his wife cheated on him (they tried to salvage the marriage, but it didn’t work”. And that it would take a lot to get him to be “tied down” now, after I asked... I honestly am unsure of what is even going on now. I am a very traditional young lady and don’t want to waste my time dreaming on a hope.
So today when he texted me, I called him “bud” where he got irritated and was “bud? I want to be your bud+ everything else I am to you”. So in response I said, “ I like bud, buddy if I want to get fancy”... he hasn’t responded yet.

11