My fiance think I am using him for sex?

If I have been very sexual, complimenting him, his cock, etc.

He asks me if I also love him for who he is and talks about love, his personality. It makes me feel very dirty if he view me in that way.

We also do other things, plenty.

I often tell him I love him.

But does it seem as if he thinks I am using him for his body? And I am so embarrassed as a girl to be told that I should love his personality as well (which I do) makes me feel like I am
the guy and a player.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is nothing to feel embarrassed about, you’re a sexual person and modern society is less inhibitive of that behavior. He is a bit more emotionally intimate than other men.

As what was said before, you should communicate his other qualities.

But to answer your question he probably does feel a bit used. I’ve addressed things much like he has and asked similar questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is cool that he wants to make sure that you love him for who he is, etc. Most guys in your age range would just be focused on the sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with complimenting his body and showing that you love him physically however it sounds like he may be a more "sensitive" type and just wants some reassurance that you also live him for his personality and him as a whole person. But you're not doing anything wrong and I dont think that he feels you're using him for sex. I think he just wants to be acknowledged for his personality more than his body. Because his personality is much more a part of him than the rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it just seems that you love your boyfriend body a lot, just like you love him a lot too. I'm sure it actally makes him feel good to know that his girlfriend loves and desires him :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with him what else about him you like.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes