Am I being over dramatic?

The guy I lost my virginity too , we lost contact for few months because someone stole his phone. Then we met each other again and he asked me to meet him few days later. We had a fling thing before so when he told me He has to tell me something. It was , that he has been spending time with another girl and he thinks I should know that she's taking a lot of his time but they not having sex. And that... That's why we shouldn't have lost contact. I didn't know how to receive this news, but I feel like he stabbed a knife in my heart by telling me this news. Am I being over dramatic.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t understand the issue if he wasn’t your boyfriend. What did you do during the period where his phone was stolen? You couldn’t find a way to contact him? So naturally he will find someone else. It seems like he has a girlfriend now? I understand that you are sad but it isn’t really being dramatic unless you do something inappropiate like getting angry. I think you should move on and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes