Girls, Have you ever had to punish your boyfriend?

And how did you punish him?Girls, Have you ever had to punish your boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Never had a boyfriend, but I’ve punished a guy I was sexting by biting on his dick and scratching his balls.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Wow, Similar thing happened to me with a girl I use to date a few years ago. She bit my on my dick and balls and a couple times she grabbed my balls and squeezed them..

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

No, Because she was doing it really hard because she was mad. If it was much more light and playful I would probably like it. I'm into femdom to a certain level.

• 7 d ago

Yea, if I really was angry l just wouldn’t wanna touch him. You had a weird one. lol

• No we too much alike. I tell him no pussy, then he tell me no dick. And that just ain't no fair 😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Yes lol not the way shown in the pic though. Usually he is punished by five hour long nagging. My lungs are made of steel. 🖤

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl shouldn't have to punish her boyfriend. When a relationship is strong, there should be trust and the ability to communicate. If the guy keeps doing something that the girlfriend has expressed she doesn't like, if it's reasonable, then she should just leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a serious boyfriend, so no. 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Wow, Really? I'm surprised.. I thought you've a couple serious relationships before.

• 7 d ago

Nope. Just one little thing that didn't last very long. 😅

• Yep, from his own words, I «ruined» his life

0|1
    0|0
  • I kill him with kindness

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah - ice cream

0|1
    0|0
  • Not yet