Girls, what would you do?

Lets say your boyfriend is drunk and someone has sex with him. Next day all he got is a horrible headache and a woman next to him he doesn't remember. He sneaks out and never drinks anymore to avoid situations like that.

Or he is willingly go out with an other girl they have fun he opens up to her tell things that he'd supposed to tell only to his partner have more fun, introduce her to friends who promise him won't tell you about her. He pays for the "date", but they never have sex.

Whichever you choose, after you could break up or forgive, but that would be your last memory of him if you break up.

I leave this open for guys to please turn the question to men perspective I'm too sleepy to reword.
6 d ago
Which one would you prefer as a reason for breaking up, what would hurt less. Being cheated physically or emotionally?

41