Ignoring me because of an operation.. Is this the signs of a break up?

This is my first ever relationship and we’re still in the very early stages of it (i’m 18, she’s 26) she has cancer, she started ignoring me two days before her operation and I’ve heard nothing else since I didn’t even know she was going for an operation a day before it (when she was still at home) I texted her asking why has she been ignoring me. she pretended to be her brother saying she was in hospital. i asked someone to ask her why she’s ignoring me as she’s still speaking to one or two of her friends and she said she’s not speaking to me because of the operation. Is she gonna break up with me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe go to her house to see how she's doing, go as a friend she probably needs that more right now rather than drama and fights

0|0
    0|0
  • Your a girl and she's a girl so your a lezzie, if she needs operation for cancer, you need an operation for your head for loving a female...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probebly

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

what can I to do lessen the chances of that? I’ve texted her alooot but she doesn’t respond. she’s got a lot going on like court trials as well as being unwell and she struggles with an addiction maybe she isn’t ready for a serious relationship

• 9 d ago

Messgeing her a lot will make her not want to be with you

• 9 d ago

i thought lots of texting was only negative when talking to boys? She’s insecure and doubts my interest a lot so I wanted to make it clear that I care

Recommended myTakes