Ignoring me because of an operation.. Is this the signs of a break up?

This is my first ever relationship and we’re still in the very early stages of it (i’m 18, she’s 26) she has cancer, she started ignoring me two days before her operation and I’ve heard nothing else since I didn’t even know she was going for an operation a day before it (when she was still at home) I texted her asking why has she been ignoring me. she pretended to be her brother saying she was in hospital. i asked someone to ask her why she’s ignoring me as she’s still speaking to one or two of her friends and she said she’s not speaking to me because of the operation. Is she gonna break up with me?

12