When you ask a guy about his relationship with another female is it normal for him to laugh at you?

I've been dating a guy for a year and a half and he's really close with a female friend, I've become uncomfortable with their relationship since seeing her Facebook page which is full of pics she had taken at his house mostly if food or her daughter asleep on his bed (posted at 11.30om) she recently tagged him on her wall with a somewhat loving song. I asked him about their relationship and if she had a boyfriends and he literally laughed at me and said her boyfriend is in prison and the photos she posted are ones he sent to her of his cooking. He told he found my questions funny and when I told him I'm not sure if I can be in a relationship where I'm paranoid of another woman he said ok cool, followed my thumbs up over messenger. Why would he laugh at me at not point was I angry or aggressive. Have I just waisted all this time?

22