When you ask a guy about his relationship with another female is it normal for him to laugh at you?

I've been dating a guy for a year and a half and he's really close with a female friend, I've become uncomfortable with their relationship since seeing her Facebook page which is full of pics she had taken at his house mostly if food or her daughter asleep on his bed (posted at 11.30om) she recently tagged him on her wall with a somewhat loving song. I asked him about their relationship and if she had a boyfriends and he literally laughed at me and said her boyfriend is in prison and the photos she posted are ones he sent to her of his cooking. He told he found my questions funny and when I told him I'm not sure if I can be in a relationship where I'm paranoid of another woman he said ok cool, followed my thumbs up over messenger. Why would he laugh at me at not point was I angry or aggressive. Have I just waisted all this time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In a round about way you told him you want to split up. He and his friend is likely just that, friends. They likely shall remain as such for ever. Thing is, should you end things, they'll carry on as friends just as they always have.

I have close women friends and I have dating women with your similar reservations. We are still friends just as before yet those ai dated with the concerns are no longer part of my life. In a way, this is like another filter for me to cull the women I date. After all, at some point if 'we' were to evolve further, they would eventually meet and associate with my friends. If they cannot get passed the mete idea of them, in person is not likely to make things any better. 'Cause let's face it, women size up other women more than men do where women are concerned... and women tend to be guarded even of their men friends if they sense the faintest hint that 'she' isn't quite right. Boy do they tell you and they usually all have the same concern when they speak up.

I partly think that os why women hate men having women friends. They see things we miss and speak up about it. Women can bullshit men but not other women. I definitely appreciate this in my women friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dk, but, why did this girl MAJORLY flirt with me, but then I had to find out from her friend that she's engaged. the girl never even told me she had a boyfriend, let alone being engaged

0|0
    0|0
  • Not normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes