Am I a bad wife?

And do i have the right to go talk to him? Cause he isn't talking to me for 3 days straight now. And is giving me attitudes when i talk to him.

It all started with us going to visit his parents. I went on ahead to knock on the door, so i can put our 1 yr old, whose in the carseat, inside before i go back out to help bring the food we bought, and our 2yr old. His parents aren't opening the door, and my partner came over to me, started calling me bitch constantly, and told me to quit acting so pretty.

After all, we finally got inside, all my partner did was glared at me. And throw things at me when no one is around. He said for us to go to the park. I was holding onto both our kids, and waited for him to hold. onto our 1yr old, since my 2yr old only wants me.

He began yelling at me and told me he will cheat on me. He accused me of wanting to cheat on his stepdad. He also said that God will punish me. I told him i never did anything wrong, and he said im blinded thats why i can't see what i did wrong.

He said i am not submissive to him like how God wants us to. And he said i am a fake follower of God, im a hypocrite, and im using God. I will get punished and judged by God.

He isn't talking to me at all, and is giving me the cold shoulder. Am i a bad wife? Do i need to go make. things up for. him? How can i when I've never done anything wrong but argue back?

57