Am I a bad wife?

And do i have the right to go talk to him? Cause he isn't talking to me for 3 days straight now. And is giving me attitudes when i talk to him.

It all started with us going to visit his parents. I went on ahead to knock on the door, so i can put our 1 yr old, whose in the carseat, inside before i go back out to help bring the food we bought, and our 2yr old. His parents aren't opening the door, and my partner came over to me, started calling me bitch constantly, and told me to quit acting so pretty.

After all, we finally got inside, all my partner did was glared at me. And throw things at me when no one is around. He said for us to go to the park. I was holding onto both our kids, and waited for him to hold. onto our 1yr old, since my 2yr old only wants me.

He began yelling at me and told me he will cheat on me. He accused me of wanting to cheat on his stepdad. He also said that God will punish me. I told him i never did anything wrong, and he said im blinded thats why i can't see what i did wrong.

He said i am not submissive to him like how God wants us to. And he said i am a fake follower of God, im a hypocrite, and im using God. I will get punished and judged by God.

He isn't talking to me at all, and is giving me the cold shoulder. Am i a bad wife? Do i need to go make. things up for. him? How can i when I've never done anything wrong but argue back?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You did nothing wrong.. its him. It makes no sense on why he is mad at you because all you did was knock on the door? He has no reason to call you a bitch or do those things to him. I would just give him space or something, he should eventually come around. I am sorry that this is happening to you..

2|1
    0|0
  • How are you in the wrong here! He's delusional, seriously. You're not going to Hell for not holding two babies at your teet while you suck him off. And you're not a bad wife for doing whatever it is that he thinks you've done.
    Wow. You walk on egg shells don't you.
    I put up with too much from my ex husband and I finally told myself enough is enough. I was done.
    Get out now because the older your kids are the harder it'll be on them when you do leave him.

2|0
    0|0
  • When he steps up to lead his family and take care of you as it says in the Bible, you will have no problem submitting to him as his wife. Right now he is acting like a child. He was supposed to give up his childish ways.

2|0
    1|1
  • what the hell is wromg with your jack ass husband.
    No your not vad he is a douche bag.
    Leave his petty ass. I think he has no clue who God is and acting like a fool around you and your children is worse.

You have a right to tell him he is the one wromg her he gas no right to say such things.
    Your not a doormat get out before he hits you or your children.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

sorry for typos these assholes need their nuts crushed and their heads bashed in.
      They dont deserve anyone.

• Simple

1|0
    1|0
  • I wanna say your husband is dilusional and an ass but something confuses me. U knock on the door , he called you a bitch? He thinks you wanted to screw his step father? Does he suffer from depression or bipolar cause I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do yourself a favor and dump that trash. Your kids should not grow up seeing their dad treat their mom like shit. You and your kids derve better. I mean he is their first impression of a guy and how he treats you determines how they will treat others.

0|0
    0|0
  • No he’s a bad husband he should not be calling you a bitch or throwing things at you especially in front of your kids

2|1
    0|0
  • You knock on the door and he called you a bitch? is something missing from this story lol because according to you, your husband is nuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you ever work on making things better?
    Nothing happens without reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like an asshole

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you’re married to a lunatic.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes