Who should have more to offer in a relationship: Man or Woman?

32

32
  • It should be equal. I'm sick and tired of the "It's all about her" "it's all about pleasing my man."

What's the point if you're not both equally happy, and putting in the same amount of work?

• 5 d ago

But in all honesty, I'm sick and tired of relationships. And crying over the same type of guy, and having guys keep playing with something that's not meant to be played with or broken.

• 5 d ago

I agree. It should be equal and both genders should be held accountable and respected for who they are and what they have to give to someone else.

Sadly, I feel that in this day and age there is a lot of tension/hatred for the opposite sex. I don't know. I might be wrong.

• 5 d ago

No I don't hate guys

• They should both bring equal offerings to the table. A relationship is a team effort

• I'm not sure it works unless both bring something to the relationship. Doesn't have to be the same, but probably pretty equal.

• Equal... both should.

• Man has more to offer for now.