What do you find most attractive or sexy about your partner or the person you like?

What turns you on about them? It doesn't have to be physical, it can be anything.
My boyfriend is very passionate, he is open about everything he does and i think thats turns me on more. He get this look in his eyes that i just can't resist.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I feel very comfortable around the guy I like, I trust him.

I feel as if I could ask him anything and I would let him ask me anything and I think we would answer each other.

If I don't make sense at first (my brain is different) he still wants to understand me.

He is one of the most competent men I know, everyone in our student government is always looking for him to talk to him about something, and I don't think it's just because of his position

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

He sound like an outstanding guy..

• 5 d ago

Yes, he knows I like him but he told me he doesn't want to date at school so I need to move on, I think.

• 4 d ago

Yeah it would probably be good for you if you're ready n he's not

• She's working as a sales woman at a grocery store. What you notice about her is that she's the friendliest and the quickest of all her coworkers in that job, and what you DON'T notice is that unfortunately her work gets her back pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • His height, the size of his hands, his physique and his humour and wit

1|0
    0|0
  • he's literally so nice and dorky.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is so understanding & so patience 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Legs. Smooth

1|0
    0|0
  • intelligence and generic skill. And hands for phsical

1|0
    0|0
  • She's nasty as f. Beautiful but nasty. Spits loogies out of car windows and shit. Just a sick b:tch.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes