My fiance is staying somewhere I don't want him being?

We took a trip to see our families a few hours away. I'm staying at my mom's and his cousin invited him to stay with him but I don't like his girlfriend. She's originally their other cousin's baby mama and like 15 years younger than the one she's with now. She also is constantly flirting with my fiance trying to act all buddy buddy with him. There was an incident about a year ago when she convinced my fiance to come to a party at her place and then told me he went to his mom's cause he was mad at me. It was 1am and I was 8 months pregnant with no car. She turned him against me so he wouldn't answer my phone calls so I walked all the way to his mom's to find out she had him there the whole time. She's a druggie, a whore, and has a baby she doesn't take care of or care about who got taken away and she hasn't seen him even though he lives with her mom. So my fiance and I agreed he would just stay at his friend's house. It was fine we didn't argue about it, and it was his actually him who said he would.
He told me he was gonna stay at his cousin's anyway because she isn't there. I said that's fine. I called him but he was acting weird and cut the conversation short and we were texting but he's acting weird. I told him to send a video of his cousin's dog and I heard her laughing in the background and him say "shh!" and the video ended. I called him and asked him if she's there and he said "yeah so what she lives here too!" And got all mad at me. I could hear her in the background say something like "tell that bitch to mind her business." Not sure of she meant me but most likely. I told him "if you stay there me and the baby aren't coming home with you." He I heard them all laughing and realized I was on speaker.
I'm so hurt. I have no idea what caused this behavior. He isn't drunk or anything and I know he doesn't like her at all. We had such a good day together like we always do yet he's gonna blatantly not care what I say and let them disrespect me? What do I do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• "I told him to send a video of his cousin's dog and I heard her laughing in the background and him say "shh!" and the video ended. I called him and asked him if she's there and he said "yeah so what she lives here too!" And got all mad at me. I could hear her in the background say something like "tell that bitch to mind her business.""

RED ALERT!!!

I have a suspicion of a cheaty cheat.
    This is disrespectful indeed.

I won't go into details here. I see this is wrong already. Someone else will do the explaining instead.
    Do not marry him! This is only going to get much worse. Toss him into the dumpster.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol if my husband had me on speaker while that hoe cussed me like that, and he didn’t defend me? I’d throw the whole man away. He’d be just as trashy and low as her. He clearly went against your wishes and comfort zone and needs to be taught a lesson. A relationship is about understanding and communication, he’s not doing any of those. This post disturbed me honestly.

• 9 d ago

A baby in the equation makes things more difficult tbh. I wish you luck, and I hope you make a wise decision.