I just got back together with my boyfriend, but I don't feel like I can trust him. What should I do?

A little while ago my boyfriend asked me if I was ok with him going to a college with a girl and her friend and spending the night with these two girls. He said they were both just friends, I said yes even though I didn't like it because I didn't want to be the clingy girlfriend and wanted to be able to trust him.

He didn't end up spending the night, thank God, but did hang out with the girls for a day and after that everything was fine. Until I found out that he had feelings for one of the girls right before getting involved with me (less than 4 months ago). And he heard that she liked him too, but according to him he decided to pick me over her. The kicker is I learned this info, by pretending to know something (because something just felt off I said, "I heard about you and ------") to which he responded, "Who told you? I only told one person..."

I broke up with him that night and now that we're back together I'm still annoyed by the situation. He told me he went to the movies with this girl and their friends, which I didn't like. He could sense that and was like, "So what? You just don't want me to be friends with her at all? Seems like you don't trust me."

Which honestly, I don't. He cheated in his last relationship, wasn't up front with me about liking this girl, and honestly I don't want to spend the night at any other boys house besides his. I don't want to spend alone time with any of my almost lovers from the past. Just my boyfriend. Is it wrong to expect the same from him?

01