My boyfriend and I have a friend and she told me that he was cheating but she only has verbal proof? Should I trust her?

My boyfriend and my friend (a female) told me he was trying to get with her. She’s both of our friend should i believe her

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ok you need to ask her why would he want to hook up with her when he is with you.
    Find out her motive ask her is she trying to make you jealous.
    Because if he hasn't shown signs of cheating then why believe her. Ask him why woukd she say this?
    One is lying the other is not.

She would lie because she wants your man. Watch how she or he looks at each other. see if they flirt.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

She told me she didn’t even find him attractive and didn’t like him like that so why would she be lying

• 7 d ago

To keep you of her. Why do people cheat? Im not saying she is but she could secretly like him.

• 6 d ago

She said she doesn’t want him though

• Ask your boyfriend why Darla keeps insisting that he’s trying to get with her. Ask him why she’s so adamant about something that isn’t true. Tone matters too: don’t come at him with an accusation. Be level-headed and genuinely curious

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

THhis isn’t the first time she’s said this

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

She keeps telling me that she doesn’t even want him that’s why i think my boyfriend might be the suspect here

• 7 d ago

Frankly, given these facts and first-person experience with male psychology, I agree. . . but it’s on you gurl: Go gurl!

• What exactly did she say he was doing other than her thinking he was trying to get with her. There's 3 possibilities here: 1. She is making everything up. 2. She thinks he wants her but might as well be her misreading things. 3. He genuinely wants her. With this information you give I would say it's most likely 1/2. She needs to be specific, like did he say he wanted her or make a move on her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont get the question. but people lie to break up couples all the time. both people need to be confronted. then you can usually tell. I dont trust the "why would she lie?" question. Trust me I have seen a lot of things. People lie for strange reasons. Sometimes people swear something but are accidentally mistaken.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

I mean she’s friend with us both so if she lied she would know I’d go back and tell him

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Year she’s a mutual friend so why would she lie

• 5 d ago

See above. There are many reason why people lie. Including jealousy. Im not saying she is. Im just saying dont rush to judgment against your boyfriend

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you see.. her being mildly flirty with him or him being flirty with her?

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Neither

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

What do you think her end game is

• 7 d ago

I dont know.. causing a rift or issue between you and your boyfriend or building something with you

• Not outright no, you could trust her with you life but you still have no proof and coming at him without proof will just make you look paranoid and weak minded. Best option is to keep an eye on him for any suspicious behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

But why would she lie when she is friends with both of us

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

I mean but she should know i would tel him so it would be dumb if her to say something so far fetched

• 5 d ago

People do dumb shit all the time. Somebody only has to overhear a serious sounding joke to begin to speculate

• I would not believe nor trust her.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Why not?

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

I trust my boyfriend but he won’t defend our relationship against her like he won’t tell her off?

• 7 d ago

That's a wuss move on his own part. Does not surprise me anymore. Men are becoming so damn wussish these days. I'd dump him for being a wuss if I were a woman.

• Who to believe?

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Yeah who should i believe

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

She basically said he told her he wanted to go out on a date with her when he get his money together

• 6 d ago

I don't know who to believe. She might be telling the truth

• Keep an open mind until you have proof (or he confesses). Read "Are women the stronger sex" by Josette Sona and ask yourself does your boyfriend act the way some men are described in the book? If so, you may want to be very careful in case he is cheating on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust her , she is telling the truth

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Thanks

• 5 d ago

Why should i trust her

• 5 d ago

You should ask yourself what in it for her to lie , and if she is honest or not.. anyway keep checking

• Stop being her friend

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes